Edward x Trans Reader

Nope this wasn't a request I just felt like writing it, and it's female to male so fun times. Anyways hope you enjoy!

3RD POV

Y/n stared at herself in the mirror holding her long hair sighing, She wanted it gone so badly. Her mother didn't like the idea. Her father had passed away years ago from the war. Y/n never told her mom she wanted to cut her hair or change the way she looked but every time she hinted at it her mother would say things like "You a lady dear" Your too young for this!" and so on. Nothing really helped. Her close friends Edward Alphonse and Winry were lovely honestly the sweetest people she's ever known.

Alphonse being 14 but a gentleman an sweeter and not short tempered like his brother.

Edward 15 short.. But still he may be hothead but he's brave and trustworthy.

Winry 15 Sweetheart loves anything mechanical adorable and supportive.

You.. didn't know who you were you knew what you wanted though, and you stuck to that. Comments from others never really helped .Young kids trying to figure out who they are, But people shooting down any chance of support and help. Love and support was all they needed.

All you needed..

Finally laying down in bed letting your thoughts scramble on and on finally getting tired enough to sleep you turned over and peered out the window while drifting off, Picturing your silhouette to be male hair shorter, not all female and girly lady like, being a female is fine it's just not what you want.

Smiling as you fell asleep you shut your eyes saying ,"I'll be male. I have hope for it." Maybe luck was on your side or a shooting star just happened to pass by but you were getting help very very soon.

A few weeks later.

Finally walking into the house after hanging out with the 2 brothers Ed and Al you put down your bags on the table walking over to the drawer and got out the scissors. You were confident.

You could do this,

And you did.

...hair strand's on the floor a baggy t-shirt and shorts on your figure as you stared at your reflection. It almost felt as if you were dreaming. You'd done dealt with everything else but this was the final step.. you finally did it.

Your e/c eyes filled with tears of happiness running down your cheeks as you put the scissors down covering your mouth with your hands sobbing in joy. You did it! You did it! Now what?

You can enjoy this right?-

"Y/n?..." a voice called from the bathroom door seemingly confused your eyes widened as you turned to your side to see who it was, pleading it wasn't your mother you should've closed the door..it's all over she's gonna kick you out and scold you!-

A blonde stared back at you his golden orbs starring at you in awe his arm slipping off the doorway finally looking you up and down to process that it was really you he was looking at. "You look..so different now.." he finally said letting a breath escape his throat.

"It's gorgeous, and a great look on you! It suits you!" He finally piped up smiling brighter then you had ever seen him as he walked into the room hugging you, it felt as though time stopped then. Words weren't needed but he spoke anyways. You had always felt more loved near him, he wiped your tears smiling his golden orbs looking into yours.

"I'm glad you finally did it I'm proud of you y/n" he kissed your lips finally everything feels right as he pulled away he hugged you closer again. "I love you so much."

You love him too.

—————————————

So how was that for fluff and support? Short I know but I just felt like I needed to write this I had the idea so bam and it's small but I love this chapter so much.

I hope you enjoyed reading it! Your valid I hope you know that <3

Until the next chapter,

-Bellz

(Words 663)