A kiss my lady?

(Image not mine credit to the artist!)

Hooray it's time for demon Ed x reader! Yay! Also I have another idea for pretty soon- so Uhm yay for that but enjoy! Ignore me-

————————————————————————

3rd POV

Y/n is an angel with bright white wings, happy attitude and many many MANY followers.

She's also caught the attention of a certain someone... that's not exactly a saint. A troublemaker. A problem. A demon.

Edward Elric has set his eyes on poor Y/n the sweetest Angel in this world.

-Skip-

Y/n was flying around admiring the view of heaven then, she decided to go beyond the gate. Not to earth but near demons she had been warned countless times about the gate but Y/n was carefree, peaceful. Happy.

"Going out again princess?~" a cocky voice mocked none other then The avatar of Greed himself well Greed! "Yep!" Y/n chimed happily at her friend yep an angel friends with a demon but he was nothing bad if Greed wished for harm he would've inflicted some by now but not the case since Y/n is "Your pretty gullible missy" He stated grinning. Y/n scoffed at his comment before giggling "I wouldn't say gullible" that made Greed cock a brow at her with an 'oh?~' Y/n stared grumpily at him "I'm not GULLIBLE!" Y/n groaned flailing her arms.

Greed pet her head (you're short :)) "Alright alright whatever you say sweet pea," Greed is basically an older brother to you but then again your not related a bit. "Oh by the way you still wanna meet that pipsqueak?" He questioned pondering the question of questions- 

"WERE NOT GOING THERE RIGHT ILL DIE OR VANISH I DONT WANNA VANISH OR DIE!" Y/n screeched fearfully, still gullible but cautious a lot. "Nope he's coming here." Greed replied. You were only between heaven and hell not the human world more like floating islands. 

-Skip-

Edward showed up his whats odd about him is his brother is an angel he's a demon why? He Broke some rules and ended up as a demon. Fair fair? Anyways. He's pretty happy about meeting you very keen and bright for a demon. He's only there for another 100 years then he's free. As he explained to you Greed chiming in with jokes while you three talked.

Later a bit it got dark but you stayed around Greed left though. "So Ed Uhm your really sweet I hope you get to be an angel sooner then a 100 years" Y/n smiled trying to make him happy. "Yeah thanks your amazing Y/n can I see you again?" Ed smiled back. "Of course!" The h/c girl hugged him goodbye making the blonde boy blush lightly. After goodbyes they left and after some time the cycle repeated.

Hang out

Talk

Hugs

And

Goodbyes

Even Alphonse came to hang around he was happy.

But one time it was just you too...?

Ed and y/n talked for what seemed to be forever. Y/n stared at Ed for a little before asking.. "Hey can I kiss you?" She pondered not even fully processing her own question. "Huh?!" That made Edward explode into a crimson whipping his head to face y/n who snapped realising what she said "Y-YOU DONT HAVE TOO!" She stuttered fully red now. 

"An angel and a demon together that would get you in trouble!" Ed yelled worried for the girl "I-it's not that I wouldn't like the kiss-" but before he could finish muttering The h/c girl grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his.

His golden eyes shot open in shock but kissed back the girl rapping her arms around his neck before pulling away. Leaving them both panting 

"E-Edward..this may sound weird...but y-your glowing.." y/n spilt out words she didn't even believe herself. "Wha?" The blonde looked up at her clearly confused but got the memo when he felt wings sprout from his back no longer having a tail or horns. "Huh...wha..I thought I.." he couldn't get the words to talk grabbing his now feathered white wing. But got tackled down by a hug.

"A kiss from an angel with true feeling for her love of course the feelings being mutual can make demons angels again!" Y/n explained happy tears running down her cheeks Ed held her cheek as they touched foreheads sharing tears of happiness. "Thank you Y/n I truly love you" Ed pecked the h/c girls head lightly before they both sat up, "Looks like you have my eye colour split.." Ed grinned "Same with you!" Y/n laughed back. 

Turns out their eye colours split from both gold both e/c to now gold and e/c as a symbol of love true Love.

Ed "Seriously though y/n it suits you" 

Y/n "Oh I know!"

From one angel to another..!

—————————————————————-

Never said it wouldn't have a plot twist did I? But DAMMMMMM I LIKEY LIKEYYY HEHEE no not Michael Jackson- just me still plain old me I mean who else writes this book other then my dumb ass-

Anyways didja like it? I hope so it hurt my hands! Part two? Maybe I dunno up to you my dear reader 

I know this was kinda rushed but I don't have all the time in the world ;-; but it's still decent. For a decent oneshot Oof this was gonna be more a imma make a pact with you but no I changed it at the last second :)

Oop

Edward : I CAN FLY BOYS

Me : there not real wings Ed-

Edward : *thump*

Me : I warned you,

Peace homeboys ✌️

(Words 932)