-He's shorter?!-

Hello again my lovely's! It's been a while and that's definitely my fault..Heheheheh or nishishishi -OUMA DID THIS TOO ME I'm sorry for not updating or writing any stories! All this one is about is Edward and Al are fighting an unknown alchemist that's wanted by the military and the unknown smacks Ed's small butt and turns him into a smaller version of himself aka a chibi so yeah uh enjoy! Again sorry for my tardiness!

(No I don't own that drawing credit the artist!)

-Bellz

BEGIN!

Al's POV

Me and brother were chasing down a Mysterious-Alchemist that's wanted by the military Mr-Roy sent us out to help catch The alchemist but well we're not having any luck and the alchemist keeps pointing out brothers height I'm worried for what might happen....

"AHHHH!" Brothers scream snapped me out of my thinking as I saw him falling from a roof how did he even get up there!!? I rushed over and caught my brother but he leaped out of my arms just to smack into a glass wall that appeared by alchemy,

"GACK!" Brother rubbed his face in pain as it was now red,I looked for the sauce of alchemy and saw the wanted-alchemist right in front of us!

I heard a giggle coming from the alchemist she's female?,I definitely confirmed SOMETHING.

"Aww the pipsqueak having trouble catching up to little ol' me?" She teased brother which angered him more "OH YEAH W-WELL I'D BE TALL IF I WAS IN HEELS TOO!" he screamed back at her which she grinned at his antics then she snapped her fingers aimed at brother I was too late..

*sound of shrinking*

No ones POV

As the light hit Ed and swallowed him what was next is he fell and the unknown-alchemist fled the scene and was hidden once again.

"B-brother?!" Alphonse yelled trying to find his older brother who seemed to be nowhere,

"I'm right here Al!" Edwards small voice yelled to his brother telling him his whereabouts. As Al looked around he turned down to see a small child sized version of his brother right in front of his eyes growing just isn't Ed's talent, "Brother what happened?! Y-your small!" Alphonse panicked picking his brother up and heading over to the military office of Roy Mustang to avoid causing any scenes.

As Ed was struggling in his brothers arms in frustration he watched as they entered Roy's office.

Mustangs POV

"Oh what's this? Did you two finally catch that alchemist?" I asked as I saw Al walk in, "Say where's Fullmetal?" I asked looking around then got up and walked over too Alphonse for answers to my questions.

"Lieutenant." I commanded Hawkeye to come over in my calm tone well I think so anyways,

"Yes sir?" Hawkeye asked as she approached me and Alphonse and the seemingly missing Fullmetal "Where's Fullmetal?" I asked her.

A young sounding voice then spoke up like it had been ignored the whole time a child maybe? "I'm right here!"

I looked down and saw Fullmetal the size of a gnome next to his brother growth isn't gonna work well for him.. "Oh?,what's this?" I asked I WAS going to tease Fullmetal but seems someone stepped in before I could.

I watched the door open and a figure step in,

"Mustang sir.Whats with the noise coming from in here?," Y/n asked as she had walked in she happens to be just a few ranks higher then me and an alchemist fullmetal's body guardian almost a parent-like guard. "It seems Fullmetal has gotten into an issue." I answered her question.