~Chocolate Milk~

(I don't own that picture credit to the artist/owner!)

So this is just one to start off with a sweet little young Edward x young reader! So yeah I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to say how I did I would like feedback by any chance but I'll try my best sorry if there are mistakes anyways! TIME TO WRITE THIS STORY

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Your POV:

"Eddie!" I yell running towards my friend his eyes widened in my appearance "Y/N!! S-SLOW DOW-" Ed tried to yell but was cut off by A very happy Y/N jumping and hugging/tackle hugging  him to the ground "Hey Y/N! You -!Uhh I'll go..." Alphonse began to slowly walk back inside too grans/aunt Pinako's house. "So how have you been Eddie!" I chime getting off of him so Ed can get up "I'm in one piece so I'm good..except when your jumped on me.." Ed told me teasingly. "Well it's not my fault my family left to go to holiday!" I yell grumpily back at the Gold-Headed boy, (Calm down Reader-chan o-o) "Pfft-" I heard A female giggle and turned my head to see my sister Winry laughing at us..

Edwards POV:                                                                                                                                                                   "I'm not even surprised he got tackled by you! you're both so short!" Winry laughed causing me to get angry but a hand placed on my shoulder in a calming matter, "Chill I got this" I heard Y/N whisper in my ear that got me flustered a bit... 'She's so c-close..' I thought. Then she got up and walked to her older sister and-

BOOSH!

Your POV:                                                                                                                                                                                            "Eh!?" I heard Winry yell in surprise at my super-duper-epic-technique "Shush! Already you- you! BOOMER!" I yelled I couldn't think of an insult to her...classic I guess hehe..."I'm not a boomer-just kiss Ed!" Winry said as she pushed my head away with her hand kicking me off her "Fine! I will!" I say back to her in anger not realising what part was in control my confidence of course..

"Eddie?" I ask walking up too him while he sat on the chair in the living room "Oh hey what's up Y/N?" He asked me concern laced in his voice "I-I.." "this!" I quickly peck him on the lips and run into Winry standing at the door with Alphonse.. "AHH!" Me and Ed both scream in embarrassment not even able to stand I fall back landing in Ed's grip "Cute you two are!" Alphonse chimed in glee that his older brother has a girlfriend finally...

"HUSH!" Me and Ed yell again in embarrassment yet again- "don't go blaming them you two! Shush up and date would ya!" Aunt Pinako yelled joining in, "She ships you two as well!" Bell-San laughs holding her phone in her hands while me and Ed just collapse with all this shipping... 

3rd POV:

"cute.Take a picture!" Winry yelled at Bell-San "aright..just don't yell let them sleep.." Bell-San replied back. "And I need to go plot more stuff for 'em.." Bell-San said walking off with the picture "Hm?" Alphonse asked dumbfounded "NOTHING!" Bell-San yells and runs upstairs 

Hope ya liked it ! I'll add more soon! Bell-San is out! 

Young Ed: NOT SO FAST! 

Me: Not now midget.

Young Ed: WHO YOU CALLING SOMEONE SO SMALL THAT I GET TRAPPED IN SPIDER WEBS! 

Me: Never even said that, help me reader-chan..

You: -backs away to go read more stuff-

Me: -falls over and cries-

Young Al: Uh see you next time ! Bye!

(573 words)