twenty

Twenty minutes to go.

A girl with long, wavy black hair and eyes that lit up in the most glorious way. Cheeks that were always pink, lips that always formed a smile, and a laugh that could make the grumpiest person grin.

A boy with brown hair, an award winning voice, and the kindness of a king. His smile melted hearts, his eyes saw through every lie, and his hugs were teddy bear like.

Two college students, totally unaware what was to come for their lives. He asked the pretty girl if she wanted to study for the History test at the coffee shop and she agreed because he was one of the most talked about guys on the campus. She got a cinnamon dulce latte and he got a caramel macchiato. They sat at the corner table and talked for three hours without even opening their textbooks. 

They talked about their families, how she had five siblings and he was an only child. Her favorite movie was Captain America and “Not just because Chris Evans looks really attractive in tight shirts”. His favorite movie was The Avengers and “Not just because Scarlett Johansson is hot”

She wanted to major in education and become a teacher but also pursue her adoration for theatre. He wanted to join the military and represent his country.

Three hours of the most random conversation until they both parted ways with smiles on their faces and knowing nothing more about History than they did when they arrived.

---

an update a day!

the chapter titles might be confusing - it's going to go from 20 to 0. these aren't going to be long chapters, but there will be daily updates so that will make up for the length! i'm gonna do what i started with tmaia, every day i'll dedicate the chapter to a random commenter. 

enjoy and let me know what you think! <3

-katie-