51)Unrequited Love

Let's begin.....

Sanskar:aaj ek aur ladki?
He stretched his lips...
Suhaan:What's your problem man,if I like them only I will get married no..?should I just pick a random girl,just like that?
Sanskar continued eating breakfast:Yeah What for me.but am not going to be a driver this time!
Suhaan:when everyone are going you will stay back?
Jaya:Sanskar come no!
Anup:Yeah..Sanskar you will get experienced when your time will come..
Sanskar:like him?i don't want such experiences!
Jaya:Nothing more and you gonna come.
Anup:and Sanskar is right..Suhaan,last time I and Sanskar are going if you reject this time too then see..
Suhaan controls his laughter.and while others laughs.
Sanskar:why I am dragged,dad this is very old play of yours!

Later..

After college.Sanskar went home.
Sanskar turns to Suhaan who was adjusting his hair looking at the rare mirror.
Sanskar bites his lips with a mischievous smile:tujhe tho waise bhi reject hi karna hai..why so much of style?
Suhaan:you are hurt that you don't have such a charming features.
Sanskar nods curving his lower lip and imitating him:features!
Suhaan:it's only very few who get such looks with brain.and also you don't have 10% of fashion sense so you won't understand brother!
While Sanskar nods turning and mutters:blah blah blah..
And he again turns to him:How about you close the 3 button ..or am I wrong this time?are we going to a fashion show!
And he laughs making fun of Suhaan.
Suhaan points his finger at him:Jealous!

Suhaan:between do you know that Parminder uncle..
Sanskar:he...
He got annoyed:already my mood is not good don't make me remind of that jhappi puppy's and all.
Suhaan laughs:it's a good news for you.he got the transfer to Gujarat.
Sanskar:really?
Both together:Thank God!
And they laughs.
Sanskar turns as the family didn't arrive yet:what time they will take yaar?
Suhaan:wait I'll go and see..
He gets down the car:oh Teri..
He immediately sits on the car:Sanky drive..Buddha 100 saal jiyega!
Sanskar starts the car when Parminder opened the door of car.
Suhaan mutters:why didn't you lock?
Sanskar:I did not get dream that he will appear!

Suhaan gets down the car and smiles sheepishly looking at Parminder.who hugged him so tight hurting his shoulder and also ruining his hairstyle.
Sanskar:Bhaiyya..
Suhaan looks at him.
Sanskar:I got a call from friend.he is giving me a important notes.mein yun gaya aur yun aaya.
Suhaan glares him for leaving him behind
Parminder:okay you go..I have to talk things with to be groom.
Sanskar smiles:carry on carry on!
He pulled Suhaan placing his on his shoulder.suhaan literally winced holding his shoulder.
Taking up a chance Sanskar drives escaping from him and imagined Suhaan's condition and laughed.
Sanskar:Thank God my shoulders are safe.

Later...

Sanskar was driving controlling his laughter as Suhaan was glaring him.not even once he turned to Suhaan.
Suhaan was really frustrated!
Suhaan rolled out a book and hits his shoulder while Sanskar laughs loudly.
Beeji Surbhi Sameer were only present.
Beeji:What happened?
Sanskar:stop or else there will be an accident for sure!
Suhaan :I will see you later?
Sanskar:aren't you seeing me now?
He laughs.
Suhaan:enough!
Sanskar:no no let me see the hairstyle?
Suhaan turns to window fixing his hairstyle:concentrate on road.

And soon they reach ...

Sanskar looks around the place:Bhaiyya close the buttons I feel embarrassed!
Suhaan nods his head:you and your embarrassment!

Anup and Jaya were present there already.
Jaya:why are you so late?
Suhaan:Parminder uncle was there on right time and this Surbhi Sameer made it late while getting ready!
Anup:it's okay come meet girl's father..
He takes him.
While Sanskar sees the window where girls were peeping and his eyes stops on Ragini.
She was looking so beautiful this day...but something literally shake him.
He had come to this place thrice following her but he wasn't sure about her home.but whatever the thoughts crossing his heart,was it true?
In return she was looking at him too.
Why do he sense something wrong gonna happen?
Would it be her?so many thoughts,fear,and the speedy heartbeat.
Once his mother called he followed but believe it,he wasn't fine at all.
The relief and his fun filled mood have died out by now.