52)The special person always!

Let's begin.....

Sanskar looked at Ragini who was sleeping hugging Siya.
He did not felt to wake her up but he was helpless.
Sanskar:Ragini..
He pats her and she looked at him waking up.
Sanskar:Ragini..I have to go!
She looks confused:where?
Sanskar:I did inform you last week that I have to visit California for a week.i have to go today!
Ragini stood:okay then let's go back from here.and when is the flight?
Sanskar:evening!
Ragini nods and she moved and picked her outfit from the bag and walked inside washroom.

Sanskar sat on bed.
Whole night he was busy on reminiscing the past and phone call interrupted him.it was smith who informed him of his business trip.
And here he was still not sure that if Ragini was still upset with him.

Once she came out.
Sanskar looks at her:Ragini..
She looks at him.
Sanskar:Nothing!

Later they were in the car.he tried to take this topic for several times that if she is upset with him still.
Yeah he shouldn't have hid this thing from her but her happiness mattered him a lot.he thought he did let it go but never thought she will find it out.

Once they reach home.
And in sometime...
Ragini was packing his stuffs.
He was looking at her.she was neither speaking or looking at him and not even letting him do it.

Sanskar:Ragini...
She looks at him and laughs:how many times you will call me and not say anything?
She placed his sweater and gloves on the bag.
He smiles and scratched his forehead:am..I am really very sorry!
And she smiles:oh that smile of yours anyone can melt.and I really think that lecturing me about overthinking now I think that particular person is affected!

Sanskar:actually you confused me a lot?
Ragini:me?like seriously,you confused me and left me confused with the topic last night!!!
And she looks at the bag:something else to be kept?
Sanskar nods in no:no ..but how about I keep you in this!
Ragini:that's not so funny and that's not fair you keep me in a confusion!
Sanskar:I will clear it very soon!!!!

She was about to go when he held her wrist!
Ragini:what now?
He hugs Ragini,his eyes literally glittered with the tears which went unnoticed by Ragini!

**********************************

Sanskar was changed into the sports outfit and walked out of changing room and his eyes stopped at her......,Ragini!
She was standing there reading something on notice board.
Did he ever thought that whenever he saw her he used to feel bliss and created a moment within himself but it hurts seeing her as his mind alerts that she is his brother's fiancée!
She turns placing books inside her bag but she collided with a girl which madeher bag to fall.while the girl apologised and walked from there reasoning her emergency.
She collected her books.
When Sanskar helped pick her stuffs.
She saw him.
Sanskar gave her stuffs and looked at her.
While she smiles:Thank you!
And she takes the book from him and stood!
He still did not had a courage to speak to her.he was equally nervous.

She walked from there as her friend called her.
Sanskar kept looking at her when she turned to him and smiled and he could not stop himself from smiling back,afterall her one smile always made his day,but the situation was she was smiling at someone else and he simply used to get happy like he got the victory.
And now his smile couldn't last long when she herself was smiling at him!

He was in the basketball court where he was along with his team where they were having talks.
And there was Ragini who came and sat there in the audience.
He smiles.
Though anyone spoke to him each time his eyes stopped at her and he smiled.
It was really precious moment.
She too smiled in return.she did come to support him.and it was like no conversation were in need.