8)Sanskar:I Am Sorry, Akashi!

Let's begin......

Sanskar turns to Ragini who was turning her face to the window.
She places her palm on to her lips to prevent the sobs.
He resisted himself to look on the other side at Suhaan.
He shifts the gear from to neutral to drive.
When he heard the sound he turned to his left where Ragini opened the door and ran on the other side of road.

Ragini reached near him.
And he was struggling to get up but was falling back on to the ground.
She held his arm and tried to make him stand.
Ragini:Suhaan utho...
He was singing, he was totally drunk not in his conscious!
She struggles to make him stand when  on the other side Sanskar gave a support.
She looks at him and they take him to the side.
And make him sit under the tree.

Suhaan smiles in closed eyes:Thankyou Thankyou Angels.
He opens his eyes and blurry vision gets clear and sees Ragini.
Suhaan:arey You look like Ragini...
He laughs:such a emotional fool she was. Don't become like her,if you are married then don't trust your husband.
He laughs: it's a free advice for dropping me here.
He sees Sanskar:i also saw you, wait you also look like Sanskar. Bechara who knows he is alive or not in California..
He laughs:every emotional fools out of the world were in my family only!
He laughs when he falls unconscious!

Ragini turns and wipes her unstoppable tears and moves.she want go somewhere alone for sometime.
She was controlled by her legs she was going where her legs were taking to..she literally ran.
The boiling turmoils and those burning wounds were killing her which she used to hide behind her smile.

Sanskar kneels to Suhaan :Sanskar hi hoon mein.emotional fool,you were making fun of us right.due to that only we got you aside from the mid road.
Suhaan laughs:Sanskar Sanskar Aww!!!
Sanskar felt disgusted.
Suhaan:he would have died there...
He was laughing continuously and falls unconscious!
Sanskar just nods his head and heads to the way Ragini went.

Sanskar looks around...
There was a ground where Kawaali and Ghazal program was going on.

He dials her number and she picks the call.
He could listen the ghazals and he understood she went inside.
Ragini:Sanskar aap ghar chale jaiye i will return by myself!
She disconnects the call and Sanskar looks on.
He turns where Suhaan was present.

He enters inside the ground looking for Ragini.

There was kawali was going on

Mere Saath Mein Ro Rahaa Aasamaan
Meraa Pyaar Khoyaa Hai Jaane Kahaan
Use Dhuundhatii Main Yahaan Se Vahaan
Milan Kii Mujhe Aas Hai Nikalatii Nahiin Jaan Hai
Main Kitanii Majabuur Huun Ye Kaisaa Imtahaan Hai, Ye Kaisaa Imtahaan Hai

Ragini was sitting on the corner behind a pillar where none were present.
She cries so loud,there wasn't anyone who could listen her her sobs and cries.
He still...after 4 years making fun of her feelings and emotions and she still...after 4 years was crying for his fake love which she thought as real.

Sanskar was looking for Ragini in crowd.
If she tell him to go,would he go?no he can't leave her,when he have an idea of how it might have pained her.

Ik Mulaakaat Zaruurii Hai Sanam
Zindaa Rahane Ke Lie Terii Kasam

The Love,isn't it so beautiful for some people.where as there are also people for whom Love is a Curse.
Curse,for whom she couldn't move on still. Though she feeds in her mind to move on and accept a person who would accept her daughters and the who would be with her.
But the question is,was she ready for this?No,her heart fears still to be broken again.but the question only doesn't arise now because she isn't healed from the first then!

She wanted to shout and remove all of this pain but she wasn't strong enough.
Sanskar steps into building and moves in the veranda,he was crossing pillar to pillar.where few old couples were sitting.
When he passed on there wasn't any people.
And he was nearing the last pillar where he heard the cries.though there were the loud speakers and Kawaali was going on,but he could listen only cries.he didn't need to guess because he knew it's her.
She was just crying like a baby.she never cried like this but today she couldn't control it.
Her gut wrenching sobs were making him to shiver that his own eyes were welling up.