2)The Past that still haunts.

Thankyou Silent-writerr for making such beautiful cover in short notice!

Let's begin....

Ragini was passing by a hotel when she saw her husband Suhaan getting down the car and getting intimated with a girl.
She asks the taxi driver to stop the car.
Her one daughter was with her mother-in-law since her other daughter was unwell. She asked her husband to join.he told her that he is busy and he has loads of work.
She got down the car and how much prayed that it's that her eyes got her cheated.

And pushed the door slowly following him and tears rolls down her cheeks when she realised it was him.
Ragini muttered:Suhaan!
And which got his concentration on her.
Suhaan:Ragini..
She was about to move from there when he held her arm: Ragini.
Her baby was crying in her arm who was burning with the fever.
Suhaan:listen Ragini let's clear all this soon...
Ragini looks at him:what clear?from the 2 years of our marriage i just trusted you.so that mean whenever you told you are busy and came the next morning.i..i just believed you like dumb!
Suhaan:okay fine but don't tell this to home.

Here he was caught by her and he was resisting her not to say to his home.
Freeing from his arm she goes.quickening her steps and reached the taxi.
She sits in and cries.

Once she reached home.
Jaya:Ragini what did the doctor say? how's siya?
Siya was crying in her arm still.
Ragini had no courage to console her daughter when she failed to console herself.

Holding her daughter still she falls on her knees she had no strength after watching her husband with other women. The saddest part was he still went back to that women when his wife caught him red handed.

Ragini was crying with the gut wrenching sobs.
Jaya:Ragini..
Listening the sounds everyone comes there.
Anup her father-in-law:what happened? Jaya what happened to Ragini?
Jaya:i.. I don't know from the time she came she is crying.
Surbhi tried to make her stand.

Ragini:woh.. Suhaan!
She explained them whatever she saw!

Jaya:No this is not possible. You have mistook Ragini there was someone else may be Suhaan told right he is at office!
Even if Ragini have not witnessed in her own eyes and someone else would have told this then she would have reacted the same way. Because he portrayed so good in front of the family nobody can doubt him.