62)Sanskar apologises to Ragini

Let's begin.....

Ragini returns from office and enters home.
She did not see the surrounding properly which was actually decorated.
And she heard the laughters and sees Siya Soha.
And then she realised the decoration.
Soha quickly moves to her:mumma..we gonna welcome baby is it true?
Ragini looks on:who told you?
Soha:daddy!!

Surbhi placed a cake:I am again going to be a bua..yay!
Ragini smiles a bit seeing the trio.
Beeji:Ragini..
She signs her to go to her.
Ragini moves to her.
Beeji caresses her face:stay happy and blessed always!

Jaya placed her hand on Ragini's head.
Ragini looks at her:maa..
Jaya smiles:your husband is busy in the kitchen cooking for you specially and no one is allowed too.
Ragini looks at her.she was not understanding what's happening?

Surbhi:Bhabhi first go get fresh and come..
She moves towards the kitchen where Sanskar was doing a presentation of food asking ideas from Sameer.

Ragini moves to room and placed her bag aside.
And sees the coffee and something had written on it.
"I am Sorry for every previous things which hurt you in previous day"
She smiles a bit.that she was relieved now.And she knew this much about her husband sooner or later he would accept!

She moves to wardrobe and she sees a box and she opens it.
It had a dress.
"If you forgive me please wear this for me"
She placed it aside.

While Sanskar placed his dish while all gives him an impressed look.
Surbhi:wow..biriyani!
Sanskar smiles:it's her favourite..but I just skipped adding Javitri because I just hate it!
And they laughs.
Beeji:if maithri was present here she would have ate you raw!
And everyone laughed.
Sanskar:indeed..but I don't get scared of javitri's anyways!
And he noticed Ragini coming there.and she did not wear the dress he presented her.

Surbhi:Come Bhabhi..we all are waiting to taste bhaai's food.
Ragini didn't even once looked at him.
He was really upset and sad but may be he deserved it!

Ragini sits and he forwards her the spoon but she did not notice it and at same time she picked one from the table.
He just takes it back.
Jaya notices him,the excitement he had for the whole day was not seen on his face at this moment!

Ragini eats a spoon of biriyani:it's good!
And she did not look at him even now.
Surbhi:okay bhaai can we all taste it now?
He just nods trying hard to smile.

Later..

Ragini was sitting.
Where Soha was placing her hand on Ragini's stomach:Mumma..baby boy hoga ya girl?
Siya:that we will have to wait..isn't it Mumma?i wish it's a boy..we will have baby brother!
Soha screeched happily:I too wish the same!
Sanskar enters inside the room.

Sanskar:Siya go rest..tomorrow you have a trial of cricket!
Siya:Okay..But daddy what do you think the baby will be boy or girl?
Sanskar looks at Ragini.who just ignored him.
Soha:daddy say..
Sanskar smiles:the one you wish for..
Both shouts:boy!!
Soha:we will do the shopping from now what say?
Siya:Good idea..we will make a proper list!
Both just goes from there discussing about the things for the little sibling.

Ragini just tied her hair into a bun and opens a file..
Sanskar :I am sorry Ragini..
Ragini looks at him:why are you sorry?
She just marked a line.
Sanskar:are you not upset with me?
Ragini :No!
Sanskar takes the file from her and closes it and puts it aside.

Sanskar:you wanna slap me or punish me any way but don't react in such a way with me.You know how important you are to me.can't we just be back like before..
He just kneeled holding her hands:I am sorry..I would do anything you say...please forgive me for this time please..
She looks at him.
He smiles:please..
She turns her face:I want to sleep!
Sanskar:but at least tell me if you accepted my apologies or not?
Ragini freed her hand from him.
And she lays on the bed.
He stood being disappointed.

He was just looking at the ceiling being puzzled.he don't know how to fix back everything.it was 2 in the deep night..as usual this night also he could not sleep.
When he felt her hand around him as she literally hugged him.
She was still closing eyes:okay jao Tum bhi kya yaad rakoge..maaf kiya!
Sanskar smiles:Ragini..
She just placed her head on his chest:i want to sleep.please save all other talks for tomorrow!
He just holds her hand entangling his fingers with her!

Next day...

Ragini wakes up and was about to move.when she sees her hand tied to his..
And in which it also breaks his sleep.
She was about to untie it and go but he held her hand.
Ragini:why did you tie my hand with yours?
Sanskar:because you avoid me and directly go to office and there also you avoid me.so I had only this way to speak to you!
Ragini:but I accepted your apology..
Sanskar smiles:Thank you!

Ragini:okay say what you wanted to ..
Sanskar looks at her:did you really forgive me?
Ragini smiles:Haan..
He caresses her cheeks:am really very sorry.but I did not ever intended to hurt you.i didn't knew how to react and I was just bound with the situation until I could clearly think of it!
Ragini:and I knew it already that you will clearly think!!
He smiles:between..how about I mend all these gloomy days?
Ragini:oh..how?
Sanskar:will you go on a date with me?
She smiles:but today is Surbhi's bridal shower and all her friends gonna come..
Sanskar:so it's tonight..you just go with me this afternoon!
Ragini:okay then..
Sanskar:and ...
Ragini interrupts:now I accepted your sincere apology so I accept the gift too..
He smiles and lays placing his head on her lap:You know I am just feeling like I have put down all the weights from my shoulders.i was feeling so suffocated these days without having a proper conversation!
Ragini:then what about me..you still deserve a punishment!
She brushed his hair.
Sanskar:your wish my command!

After sometime...

Sanskar was helping Siya to prepare for her cricket batting skill test today.
While all family members were busy with marriage preparation of Surbhi.

Siya was not focused,Sanskar noticed for a while.
Sanskar:Siya focus..you are losing your concentration!
He explained her some tricks and tips to her.but she was again losing her concentration!

Sanskar:Siya...is everything fine?
Siya:I won't be selected..
She sits giving up.
Sanskar:why?
Siya:you know there are so many ...who is better than me.i don't think so I will be selected even if I try!
Sanskar:that sounds a loser.if you try and lose that is your lesson which will make you learn from your mistake and from where you lost and will make you more powerful..while giving up is a disease that you create on your own to doom your confidence...which one you choose,a lesson to be powerful or doomed by a disease.
She looks at him.
Sanskar:and that doesn't mean you won't do it in first attempt..you will do it if you believe yourself!
Siya:but I am scared dad!

Sanskar smiles:let me tell you a story of a super women I know..
Siya:super women!
Sanskar:Yes..not the one who wears costumes..but the real super women..who had fought for herself in every phase of life.when all her dreams were suppressed because of her responsibility...she had to give up and you know what?she forgot the Essence of her life, living taking up the responsibilities.and do you know who is the super women?
Siya looks at him.
Sanskar:it's your Mumma ..she wanted to explore the world with her knowledge of views.but before our condition was not so good like this.we could not afford meals.i was stuck at some place having no meals,no jobs.you know who the saviour was?
Siya:mumma?
Sanskar:Yes..she had to drop her dream and just dedicated herself to earn for us and come over the difficult times.you know what was the best quality of your mumma..she never gave up.yes,she failed at many places but she took it as a lesson but..never gave up..she started a life in new way taking lessons from the failures. She dealt with tensions, hurt,anxious and pain but never gave up. Today we have everything because of her or else I don't know where our family would have end up with...Don't you want to be like Mumma. If you fail but never give up...because those who keep trying,success would wait for them!
Siya smiles:then I want to be like Mumma.i won't give up!
Sanskar:that's the spirit!

To be continued......

So how's it?