27)Ragini:You messed it & you only have to fix it!

Let's begin.......

Sanskar was opens the wardrobe there was all those "Sorry" cards by the kids.
Clock strikes 12..
Their marriage timing was 11:30 at court.
He had sent the family to the court to attend on her big day. But he himself resisted. He cannot... He cannot see that. Don't know how he gonna deal with this hurt for further days. Already one lost love took so many time for him to move on and now he seriously didn't wanted to lose her. Earlier he considered that they were not fated from the time the incident happened that shook everything away. But this time he considered Ragini as his destiny.
He don't want to breakdown but it hurts more from not breaking down.it's not easy to cover up and emotion behind the smile.it is really not easy for him?then what else he can do!

Thunder storms with heavy rain.
Ragini was standing at the door anger depicts in her eyes.she was fully drenched!
Sanskar sarcastically his eyes literally welled up: Thunderstorm also came at exact point of my life now.Total filmy with losing the love of my life.seems every..
He stops as he could sense someone was standing behind him.
She claps while he turns:Wow...Sanskar i am totally in blown by you now?

Sanskar:Ragini..you here?
Ragini:Did you leave any chance for me?did you leave any other option?
Sanskar:Ragini...
Ragini shows her palm literally stopping him: what you said?Total Filmy?if you had made it.
Sanskar:now what i did?
Ragini:ask what you didn't? Firstly successfully made my kids against me and now you are asking what you did?you know for you they can leave me to..they don't want to come to me.they even without informing went out of the home on their own looking for you.what should i do with you for this?
Sanskar looks on.

Ragini:why you came back Sanskar?you stayed in California for 4 years couldn't you stay for some more months then all those would have prevented!
She moves to him standing straight in front him:but you didn't.still you came but couldn't you maintain the distance from my kids.you should have been like a chaachu not giving them the dreams of you being their dad!
She folds her arms and huffs and then lightly pokes on to his shoulder:you would be so happy today after all you messed up My Life, My Peace and My State.who gonna turn it back.who?(after a pause)You?
She looked straight into his eyes.

Sanskar:i am sorry Ragini.may be you had to face all of this because of me.you think i messed it then i will fix it.i will only make Siya Soha understand.
He was about move when she held his arm:clear this that not only i think but it's the truth that you messed it and of course you only have to fix it.
He looks her,tears rolls down her eyes.
She push him a bit from his shoulder bringing him in front of her to face her:You yourself have to fix it,mentally physically however i don't know but for the rest of the life you only have to fix it!
He looks on.

She smiles through tears:Mein haar gayi Sanskar Maheshwari.i give up in front of you.My happiness,My sorrows And My everything is your responsibility now.
He looks not believing his ears that whatever he is listening if it's true or not.to be frank he wasn't understanding that whether she was speaking on his favour or not!

Ragini:Tumne tho mujhe paagal hi kar diya in dinon mein.i was thinking different things in each time opposite to each of my thoughts.i don't know what i have been thinking.so right or wrong and one thing was common in it. it was you. I know i am very very veryy late to understand and realise it. Though i thought we are imperfect but still you are perfect partner for me!
He just watched her and was startled for a moment and the huge smile broke on his lips.his eyes glittered with tears and he cannot just explain how he was feeling at this moment.

Ragini smiles: I don't mind if Siya Soha have you on the top of their priority list,even if they love you more I don't have any complaints.because...i have you beside me!
He didn't wanted to..but he brushed his hair sliding from his forehead.it isn't a dream,it isn't a dream.....and it is not a dream but the most beautiful reality!!!!!