22)She Is My Destiny!

Let's begin.....

Ragini stops but didn't turn: Sanskar, whatever i had to say i have told it tum samajna kyu nahi chahte mein yeh nahi jaanti.mein yahan tumhe khana khane ke liye bhulane aayi thi agar tumhe nahi khana hai tho na hi sahi mujhse isse koi farq nahi padta bas yeh kehna chahti hoon ke hamare beech mein aisa rishta na kabhi tha aur na kabhi hoga!
(I don't know why you don't want to understand it.i just came here to call you for the dinner,if you don't want to have it then okay this doesn't matter me. but i want to tell you we didn't had such relation earlier and will not have it ever)
She walked.
Sanskar smiles a bit:pehle nahi tha but abhi hai aur hamesha ke liye hoga bhi yeh mera waadha hai aapse!
(Earlier there wasn't but now there is and will be for forever.this is my promise for you)
She moves inside.though she wanted to ignore his words but he made it sure that she listens him!

Ragini sees the family and they look at her and their eyes searched for Sanskar.
They have not touched the food yet.
Ragini:why didn't...
Jaya interrupts:where is Sanskar?
Ragini tries to divert the topic:you people didn't even eat the food..he told that he will have it and will come in sometime why didn't you have it?
Sanskar from behind:when did i say?
She turns and sees him.
All looks at him.
And he smiles a bit and looks at Ragini:just joking.. well i will come now you guys start!
And they eats the food.
Once they finish surbhi was about to pick the vessels.
Ragini stops her:i will do it. Tomorrow is your exams na go rest since you wake early.And maa you also go you seem to be tired!
And she continues to eat the food she was acting normal.

All of them goes.
And Sanskar sits next to her chair.
She sees him and was about to stand when he held her arm in nick of the time.
Sanskar:now that my presence also got so much difference.. complete the food at least!
She frees her arm from him and continues with her meal.
While he serves on to himself.
And eats the food.
While she quickly finished with the food and stood and she picks all of the vessels and moves to kitchen.

And she was washing vessels when he entered inside the kitchen and silently moves and without saying and cleans the slab.
And she sees him:i will do it!
Sanskar stretched his lips listening her:in your words this is not the Sympathy!
She looks at him for a moment.as he was continuing to clean.
And she continues with the work.

She finished the work and sees him who also finished the work was already seeing her.
Ragini:why are you seeing me like that?
Sanskar: I won't say anything.mein kuch bolunga hi nahi phir aapko woh accha nahi lagega!
(I won't say anything then you won't like that)
She moves out.

Next day.....

Sanskar:How was the exams?
Siya and Soha grins.
Sanskar:what happened?
Siya:teacher gave A++
Sanskar:wow...
Soha:i want to tell you a secret!
She moves to his ears and tells something.
Ragini who was passing by Sanskar's room sees it and she quickly hides.
And Sanskar laughs:Siya.. you did it?
Siya: I didn't do it!
She turns her face.
Sanskar smiles:when this mumma fear will go?
Both: don't know!
Soha:if mumma gets to know..
Sanskar:Did mumma scold you last time..
They nods in no.
Sanskar:then?
Siya:but kabhi kabhi bohoth gussa karti hai.
Soha: it's chaachu secret!!!
Sanskar laughs: it's chaachu secret!
He tickles them.and the kids laughs louder!
Ragini moves from there to room and she don't know when sleep took over her!

It has happened that Ragini was uncomfortable.why her life was twisting her with such terrible things with each passing day?

Someone rings the bell.
Jaya opens the door.
It was Ragini's parents.
Her mother Anu and father Om.
Jaya smiles at them
Anu just passed a strong look.
Om smiles:how are you?
Jaya smiles and was about to answer when Anu interrupts:inka kya hai.they will be so happy only after successfully snatching our daught...
Om glares her which literally made her silent.