53)What Next?

Let's begin....

Sanskar passes by the room where Ragini was getting ready.
His steps momentarily stopped when he saw her through the window.
She was looking beautiful as always.
He moved from there.
And he dialed a number.

While Ragini had many things going on her head.whether Suhaan would respect her wish or not?What would be her married life?her mind was blank!!!
When A hand pat her.
She turned and sees the 2 boys.who were revealed to be Luv and Karan.
Karan placed the coffee cup on the table in front of her:Congratulations Didi!
Ragini:Thank you but who gave you this?
Karan:coffee shop girl..
Luv:The boy who admired you!
Ragini looks at them confused.

"I wanted to tell you all my secrets but you became one of them.Best wishes!"
Ragini was confused but she brushed off her thoughts considering that it was just formal quote.even if there was something else she can't just go and look for it too.
Anu:Ragini..Pandith ji will call you soon.get ready.i will send your cousins..
She walked from there.
Karan moved.
Luv stood there:Congratulations!
Ragini looks at him..and smiles.
And her cousins come there:are they from groom side?
Luv:no from the side of guy who admired her?
Her cousin:strange boy..between Ragini juju is looking so handsome...

Luv turns and moved with Karan:so pity...even after giving her hint she did not ask who?huh..today's generation!
Karan:let's not be like this in our time!
Luv looks at him and they laughed a bit:not possible.
Karan:we don't have patience.and there's no girl want to be our friend now and future..uh oh I can't think!
Luv:that's too far.let's have the company of each other for life time!
And they walked snaking their arm on one another's shoulder!

While Ragini and Suhaan's marriage got completed.
Sanskar smiles and turns.he walked from there.

After some months..

Sanskar:Nayan I wanted to tell you some truth!
Nayan looks at him.
Sanskar:it's something important that I think I should have let you know earlier itself...that I had told you that I liked a girl..
Nayan:Yeah..
Sanskar:And she..she is my brother's wife..
She looks at him for a moment..

Nayan:So this is the reason You are doing many things for your sister-in-law like you look for the better campus,to convince your family to let her continue with studies and get all the requirements and also the friends in that campus you made them as her secret bodyguard if there's any trouble coming towards her they inform you.what's going on?and this is the answer!
Sanskar looks at her

Nayan laughed:I knew this on the inter college meet itself,your smile and your excitement had made me realise.but now I have no shame saying this that my prayers got the answers that I just wanted you in my life and see...
He just smiled nodding his head.
Nayan:so I was kidding...but I only asked for you and I can consider that I won!
She hugged him...
Sanskar:so she is happy with my brother and whatever you saw about him was just misunderstanding he was just with his model related to next project,and she is pregnant too can't directly take a chance of blaming him!
Nayan nods:now I believe I might be misunderstanding..
And nakul's words reminded him..
Sanskar:Nayan one more thing
She smiles:yeah...
Sanskar:I think Nayan ..Nakul have feelings for you!
Nayan:what?
And she laughed:no way it's possible Sanskar come on we are just friends..
Nayan:now please drop me home..I need to go...

*************************************

Anu:Ragini what are you looking for?
Ragini messed all of her things in room.
She remember she had kept all of those cups with her and she remembers even recently she read those quotes to motivate herself.
And she misplaced it and can't find it.
Ragini:kuch nahi maa....

Later

Ragini was sitting on a rock looking at the flowing river..she was holding the cup he sent for her this morning.
That immense silence definitely made her mind go blank for a long time.

Na Kuch Poocha, Na Kuch Manga
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya

She remembered how Sanskar defended her for continuing with her studies.or if helping her with books and any other needs secretly.

Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya

Even after years,he remained same for her.

Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chaya Tu Hi Apna Paraya
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu

Now after knowing this.she was really feeling so low.
At one place she wanted to cry and at another place she wanted to rejoice..

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun

She sobbed and cried.reason was unknown to her.she really wanted to be with him at this moment.

Prathap stood behind her:Ragini..
Ragini turns:Sir..
He smiles:Whenever you cry you look so funny!
Ragini:and that's not a joke I should laugh at!
Prathap:What happened?am so excited to listen..
Ragini:Nothing...
While he sits eating gola:it was so many days that I did not eat a gola..
She pass him a look..
Prathap:don't think I am gonna share...very bad habit of mine which I am so proud off..I don't share my favourite food!
Ragini:and I am not asking...
Prathap:so what happened..continue..
Ragini:and you still think that I am gonna tell you?
Prathap:say now..
Ragini:I am not involving in the matters of me and my husband!
Prathap:and to tell me this you called me here?students are taking teachers granted nowadays!
Ragini:you are so insane then your maths subject!

Prathap:Probably..you are more insane then Sanskar.i mean look at him so solved person he is...
Ragini:him?solved person?he is like the most difficult question in maths..he gives the sum and solution..where should I go to look for procedure..?
Prathap :apne hisaab se karna hai bass..solution tho pats hi hai na!
She nods with a smile:you are really genius,apne hisaab se karungi!
Prathap:I know that tell me something new!
Ragini:between I am late I need to go..
Prathap:and me?
Ragini:enjoy the nature!
She moves.

While on the other side..
Sanskar was sipping the coffee:Lilly..what do you think what would Ragini be thinking?would she understand or not?
Lilly:23..
Sanskar :don't count!!
Lilly:how about you call her?
Sanskar:am nervous..why do I think it wasn't the right time ..I mean I shouldn't have let her know only!
Lilly:idiot!!
She goes from there.
Sanskar stretch his lips and looks at the file which he have to analyse for the meeting which is after half an hour!

To be continued.....

So how's it?