20)Sanskar:Will You Marry Me Ragini?

What do you think about the title of this chapter?exciting?

Let's begin.....

Sameer pushed Suhaan from Ragini.and Surbhi held her.
He falls near the entance.
Ragini was still in shock.
He moved a little gaining conscious after he hit the ground.
Jaya comes there and sees the scenario.
Sameer:what is he doing here?
Suhaan stood with much difficulties:i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.
He mutters continuously crying.
He falls near Jaya's feet and cries:please maa please i beg for a one last chance to prove myself.please i would be a Good son,Good brother,Good husband and Good father.last chance to prove myself!
Jaya :i told you what i had to say the other day only.if you disturb us like this then i will call the police.
He holds her feet:maa please..please one last chance.please accept me back.

Sanskar from behind: WOW...you need chance.Given.show us a glimpse that how you would be a good son.we all have seen being a good son you left your own dad to die!
Suhaan:Sanskar trust me..
Sanskar:Trust?? Do you even know the meaning.. just some day back you were laughing thinking i died. You were laughing on your own mother's misery. You were laughing at your wife.. sorry something needs to be added EX Wife's trust as a foolishness.You were laughing at your own family thinking that they would be on road or dead and now again you want us to trust you?
Suhaan moves to beeji:beeji i..you love me so much right.more than anyone then ask them to give a chance to me please.
While beeji stepped back turning her face.
Sanskar:who the hell wants to get betrayed by you again.hum sab pagal hogaye hai yahan ki tumhe chance denge.you came with this thought that's what astonishing me!
Suhaan blinked his eyes which felt heavy for him but he was determined to save himself and actually not for the chance.since the creditors have found him and with the fear that they would kill him,he was here,if they accept him then this will be the safest place!

Suhaan looked at Ragini:Ragini..Ragini needs me!
Sanskar:she doesn't!
Suhaan moves to her and holds her hands:you are still in love with me right.that's..that's why you didn't move on yet.you love me isn't it?you love me that's the reason you are staying here with my family waiting for me.isn't it?i know Ragini that you are willing to give me a chance.
She tried to free her hand:leave my hand..
Jaya moves to them and tries to pull him.
Suhaan:maa you don't want to give me a chance then that's fine.that's totally fine.at least let me live with my wife and my daughters.they need me..they need me the most.
Jaya:i said leave her.
Suhaan:Ragini..she loves me still or else why would she stay with you or she didn't move.i came back...i came back for you and our daughters!
Ragini was feeling week and him in front of her was traumatising her.his each and every word were irritating her.
Suhaan:i am gonna take my wife along with me.she have no rights to stay with you when i am not here!
Suhaan drags her out of the home.he know that his family loves her a lot if she accepts then they will accept him back.
Jaya and surbhi and Sameer moves following them.

While Sanskar's eyes falls on Siya Soha who were standing in the corner.these noises broke their sleep.
And they came out and saw all of this.
His heart clutched seeing them crying.
Beeji also looks at them.
Siya:he is our daddy?
Sanskar looks at them.
Soha:Chaachu you told us that daddy is so far then dada ji.
He signs them to come to him.
And they moves to him.
Sanskar:He is not your daddy!
Both looks at him and he wipes the tears from her eyes.
Soha:Daddy..is not our hero.
Sanskar had no answer with days passing their questions have increased and his so called brother is knocking up in their life again and again!

Jaya:Suhaan i am telling you to leave her.
She tried to stop him.
Ragini pulls her hand from him:now you remembered that you have a wife and daughters or your condition now reminded you that we exist?

Suhaan:everyone should be given a second chance.so i too deserve a second chance.Ragu..
Ragini: Don't call me that.and second chance is given to the one who can rectify it but you are here to break us more and for your own selfish reasons!
Suhaan:Yes the selfish reason to have you back in my life.
And these noises gathered the neighbors there,who started to gossip.
Suhaan:then what is the right that you are staying at my home.why are you still here!
Jaya:i let her stay here.i made her to stay and to question this you are no one.because after my elder son left it was this girl who supported us in our tough times.even if i sacrifice my life for her still i cannot pay back her for whatever she did!
Suhaan:she is my wife that's why she was able to do it for you.because of me she was in the home so she could help you and support you!
Ragini:now all credits to you.i did all because of you?....why in world it always gave first priority to a husband then wife..why?now whatever i do and the credits goes to you(she smiled sarcastically with tears glittering in her eyes)and husband is given the place of God even if he is like you but i am no mahaan or mujhe tum jaise pati ke zaroorat bhi nahi hai..i would stay alone all my life at least there would be some peace rather then staying with you!
Suhaan:Ragini we took the 7 vows together..
Ragini:vows?really?which was all a part of drama for you,if you were little shameful,you would have not come here asking for the rights.this actually shows how selfish you are!