17)Her dream, his thoughts. do it match?

Let's begin.....

Ragini was moving mixed with pain and hurt when she couldn't find her daughters.
Ragini looks around:siya soha..
It was fully dark.
She cries not finding them...

She heard a kind of whistle,yup someone was whistling..that really made her scared and turns...
She was dragged to the direction even in the darkness when she slips but still she controls herself from falling and continues to walk out of fear with the trembling steps.all of the negative thoughts were running across her mind.

When she heard the giggles and laughters of her kids when she spotted them there was a kind of brightness and her vision cleared from the tears they were playing with a guy. It was a beautiful place surrounded by the flowers and fresh air was removing all of her fears,she felt peaceful and safe from the feeling she had sometime ago..it was like her sadness were fading away and strange feeling was the reason was him,whom she didn't see yet and she tried to see the guy whose back was faced to her she tried to see him moving towards them....there was really a different feeling got by him.she was curious that who was the person who pulled her out of the darkness....
Who was that person with whom her daughters are secured and happy?
Who was that person who probably got a different feeling in her?
There was a kind of a good feeling which was brought by him.and she was craving to see him.
Ragini:Siya Soha...
She calls out the girls names when they saw her:mumma...
They smiled brightly at her and he turns

When Sanskar pats her:Ragini..
She opens her eyes and looks at him..
She realises she slept placing her head on the reading table.
And she sits and looks around.it really didn't feel like a dream. unknowingly her heart pained and she was feeling lost as she couldn't see who the person was..

Sanskar senses her expression:what happened any problem?
She looks at him and nods in no:i..i just slept I don't know..
He smiles: it's okay but your phone was ringing..
He points to the phone.
She takes it and moves.
She was really really confused of why she got such a dream?
She left out a breath brushing of those thoughts..

Later...

Ragini smiles widely listening her friend who was on other side:Thankyou so much Khushi. You don't know how grateful i am to you!
All looks at him since they were having the dinner.
Ragini:okay bye talk to you later.
Surbhi:what happened bhabhi any good news!
Ragini:i told my Bangalore friend. She called me!
Everyone's face fell.
Sanskar:so what you decided?
Ragini: i got a job and also she asked me to cook for her NGO as a part time job and for the new academic year Siya and Soha are also admitted in the reputed school there.
Everyone just smiles though it didn't reach their eyes.
Sanskar:so there's a month for this..
Ragini nods.
Sanskar smiles a bit and nods.
Ragini sits and eats her dinner.

Next day...

Sanskar goes to Airport along with Smith.to collect his wife lilly james!
Smith loved to stay being in India for some more time so he insisted of lilly to join him.
Lilly,was the person who gave a chance to Sanskar, actually she gave him the chance.when he went to interview she gave him the chance though already the candidate was selected for the post.lilly and smith weren't married then they were in the relationship and an year back they got married.
But with time they became the good friend.where lilly used to share each and everything with him.even if any fight occurs between her and Smith.She hsed to go to Sanskar and share her emotions and Sanskar being a good friend clears the misunderstandings between them.
Sanskar also shared a lot of thing with lilly even his future planning though smith doesn't know about all but she knows everything all of his family mess and Ragini.
He found a great friend in her with whom he could share anything which he just kept within himself for many days.