28)Tu Itna Zaroori Kaise Hua?!

Let's begin.....

Anish:you still need more clarification Ragini?
Ragini looks at him.

He moves to the kids: Don't worry babies. You will go to your chaachu only.
They smiles trusting him.
Anish:soon chaachu will come home so what will you do?
They looks at him.
Anish:Going with naanu and will have your breakfast and then wait... Wait for Chaachu. He would come and pick you from there. Okay?
Siya:promise?
Anish:Promise!!!

And Om was standing there and he takes the kids with him.

Anish folds his arms on to his chest and walked and stood straight in front of Ragini.
Anish just nods his head stretching his lips:i thought at least you will tell me at this moment but you didn't. How would these kids know that what has their mumma planned?
Ragini:Ani..
He stops her:whatever you had to speak you have already spoke and now it's your time to realise your mistakes and what you are leaving behind with your insecurities!

He smiles a bit:the tears in your eyes says that what these kids words matters...let me change the sentence what Sanskar matters in your life.You know people would judge you no matter whatever you do, that's not the way how we should live alright.it's something decided by you.and i know you want a best father for your kids,as per my knowledge Sanskar have already taken the place..
She was about to interrupt...
Anish:i am not yet finished Ragini.don't cross question when it's the time for you to think about each and everything.you might be confused how i am so sure while saying Sanskar have already taken the place because of Siya Soha.i had to act sad or do something to bribe to change their answer from chaachu.
Who is your most favourite person?that was chaachu.
Who loves you most?that was Chaachu
Whom you share secrets with? That's also Chaachu.
Who is best partner to play?that was too Chaachu.
Who makes you smile everytime? that's chaachu.
And Chaachu also know their favourites likes and dislikes.
With whom you want to stay always with? that's too Chaachu.
And etceteras Ragini... I know you are aware of all this,but still?
He looks at her questioning.

Anish:not even a day you seemed a bit peaceful,like something was disturbing you because your heart already knew that only one person can be reason for peace.You know what..you don't have the value of the things when it was with you.and you realise it more when you lose it and you can't get back.see me only though i loved preethi but still i used to get angry on her for every small things may be because i didn't valued her when she was with me and i have taken her for granted and may be to realise her value i lost her and i can never get her back....

There was silence for some moment.

Anish:in your case it's totally different.you deserve to have a love life too Ragini and i think I don't need to explain.when life is giving you a chance to hold it back then hold it tightly and in much stronger way.embrace everything which the new life is offering or i am sure that you will regret to the extent where you can't turn back the things even if you crave to..you might think I don't know anything, meine bhi pyaar kiya hai Ragini.kisiko khone ka dard kya hai yeh mein bohot acchi tarah se jaanta hoon, I don't want anyone to lose their love because of me. now you have to realise on your own. It's totally your decision.(after a pause) not everyone gets the second chance which can be more beautiful then anything. These anger, these insecurities and the confusions are not above the person who have considered you as the life.So think!!!
He moves from there.

She stood there.
"To deal with me don't do something which you shouldn't!"
"Pehle nahi tha but abhi hai aur hamesha ke liye hoga bhi yeh mera waadha hai aapse"
" Because i am Suhaan's brother?so you get scared that you might get dumped again?"
" When it's not a misunderstanding then why should i tell you that besides that no matter what I won't change my mind"
" I don't know if it would happen or not but this is my determination!"
" Love is living with whom you are most comfortable with.."
" Aise tho meine bohoth se ladkiyon se mila hoon but do that mean i should make them my life partner? This is a crap! "
" Aap kisi aur ko woh jagah de sakti ho par mujhe nahi.hai na?"