12)Who is the MD?

Let's begin....

"Excuse me" Ragini looks at the lady.
And she smiles widely. She was wearing the red saree with a ¾th sleeve blouse.
Ragini:how can i help you mam?
Lady:i need a room for couple of days.
Ragini:sure mam!
She gives her the brochure briefing about the rooms in the hotel.
Lady chooses a room and Ragini calls to the room arrangement department and informs them while she also asks the lady to wait for sometime.

It's been a month that Ragini shifted to new home and working as a receptionist in a 5 star hotel.And she joined Siya Soha to the dance class since they love dancing, right after the school which was owned by her friend mansi. If she is little late too Mansi looks after the kids.
Earlier she came for the job of chef which was getting more paid then the post she is having now and also she was more comfortable with it since she is quite experienced with that field.but still the manager was a good friend of her, since he was the senior in her college.he told her to wait and she can have an opportunity to work as a chef in other branch until then she can work here as a receptionist.

Soon her shift ends and she packs her stuffs and moves when her manager stops her informs of speaking about her to the MD.
Manager:and he might come here in 2-3 days and you can directly talk with him.
Ragini smiles:Thankyou so much.
Manager:you were worrying for the next academic year's fee of your kids.hopefully you will get the job and you would be approximately 1 to 2 lakhs.
Ragini smiles:hopefully!
Manager:now go you will be late your kids would wait for you.

Ragini moves to dance class.
And picks her kids and thanks mansi for looking after them even after the class hours.
Mansi: that's fine. Tumhare bacche mere kuch nahi lagte kya?between these 2 are loveliest!
Ragini smiles and bids from there taking the kids along.

When she was about to pass by.
Soha shouts pointing to Sanskar:Chaachu!
Ragini sees Sanskar who was talking with his colleagues who was stading on the opposite side of road.
It was a kind of caught in red handed feeling for Ragini.
She was simply avoiding the family from past few days since there was a kind of discomfort in her.probably she would answer she is busy when any of the family members asks for a meet.this was because the kids gets stubborn to go back and live with the family especially with Sanskar.whom they got attached to.and she wanted to avoid it,she couldn't keep up her promise of meeting them and stay in connection.May be she is selfish but she had her own reasons!

Ragini stops the Rickshaw.
But the kids keeps shouting "Chaachu" which got his attention.
Ragini:Siya soha..he is busy we need to go home.you both are hungry right..
Sanskar smiles seeing the kids and he excuses sending them.
She was stuck now.they would be more stubborn after this.just by a call they create a havoc to go back now when he is present in front of them...then?

Sanskar:hey..
Kids hug him freeing the grip of Ragini from their wrist.
He bends to them: it's like long time that we didn't meet.
Soha:tell mumma.. let's go back and stay with you all!
Sanskar looks at Ragini.she was having a blank expression.
He expected because he understood that she was avoiding them from the moment she started to say She is busy.she was the one even if there was thousands of pending work she would leave all those if someone needs her.
That night she gave him the divorce papers it was the last conversation they had with each other.

Sanskar: let's go then!
Ragini:no no..we are going...
He didn't wait for her reply instead he moves to car picking both of the girls with him.
Without any option left she simply follows him.

After some distance of journey.

Sanskar: how's the new place?
Ragini looks at him and after a minute she answers: it's nice!
Sanskar: and the job?
Ragini just nods: it's also good.
Siya:no home is not good.
Soha:we will not stay there.
Ragini looks at the kids.infact she glares them.and they gets scared.
Sanskar smiles a bit listening the kids and turns to Ragini who just then looks out of the window.