29) Wedding in 2 days!

Let's begin......

Sanskar turns to Ragini who was sitting next him and watching outside in the bus.
And he just keeps on looking at her.
And she turns and finds him already staring at her.
She smacks her finger in front of him:what?
He smiles and turns his face.
Ragini: majority words are from me not you why?nation wants to know!
He turns to her:because i have lost some of my words convincing you and today you emptied my words so nation should understand.
She laughs and looks outside.

His phone rings and he sees Maithri call. He raise his eye brows with his lips curving down.
Sanskar:Hello..
Maithri on the other side:Shaadi ho gaye kya?
Sanskar: I don't know!
Maithri angrily:what do you mean by you don't know?
Sanskar:i don't know means pata nahi
Maithri:huh Pj tha?i am not interested
Sanskar didn't reply but smiles.
Maithri:then what you know?
Sanskar: that's what i am saying i don't know!
Maithri:bhaiyya ji sadma laga hai aapko?
Sanskar looks at Ragini:haan laga tho hai but tum kaam ki baat karo
Maithri: actually near my home a load of bricks have come. So come and unload it.. yeh hai kaam!
Sanskar:well i am travelling to Ragini's home. You also come may be there's some work for you!
Maithri:why now do you have to wash the utensils?everything would have ended there by now.nobody have lost anything,if someone have lost something then it's me!
Sanskar:if you have to come then come I won't call you again!
Maithri shouts: I won't come. I can't come there bringing my broken heart and calling my love jeejaji.
She disconnects the call.
Sanskar had literally moved his phone away from his ear due to her shout.

Ragini was looking at him:whom you were calling?
He just nods in no shrugging his shoulder!
She smiles watches out and smiles seeing the greeneries on the route.
Sanskar: it's 2 hours journey..how you came?
Ragini:how i came means same way!!
Sanskar smiles and holds her hand.
Ragini:seems someone is getting romantic!
And he immediately leaves her hand being embarrassed.
And she laughs and turns to look outside.
And she herself holds his hand while he looks at her who was watching out still and he smiles.

Now suddenly a thought ran across his mind.
Sanskar:Ragini!!
She hums:hmm!
Sanskar:Siya Soha...
His words literally stopped at a point.
She smiles as she was expecting him to ask her this.
Sanskar:Ragini are you listening?
Sh turns to him.
Sanskar:would it be easy?
She just looks at him:there was difference between 5 years before Sanskar and 5 years after Sanskar.like before and after!
Sanskar:what i am trying to speak and what are you saying?
Ragini:i am at the topic only!!
She looks straight into his eyes.and he didn't understand.
Ragini:Continue being how you were after not before!
Sanskar:Ragini..
Ragini smiles and pats on his arms:what is there to get confused?before you were so scared to even say a "Hai" to me now.but now .... Should i make you remember what and all you spoke to me. Not far but just in last week?
He looks at her.
Ragini: Don't sound like me.sound like you.and about anything I don't have a worry when things reached till here.i know everything going to be smooth because ...
Sanskar:because?
Ragini:because i trust you!
She told it softly.
He just looks at her.when last met her she had no answer for any question and today she had answer for everything even his questions didn't needed words for her.

She was really feeling light there wasn't anyone to judge her right or wrong.like if she was born now.something like she had put in some different beautiful world.and she would wish to have this forever.
She stopped her thoughts as remembered the dream she got somedays back and she was so disappointed of not seeing the person in her dream when it was him whom she saw after opening her eyes.don't know if it was sign or something.but now everything was feeling good.
She unknowingly tightened her grip on his palm.
He looked at her:Will You Marry me...?
She smiles feeling the cool breeze, that's what she loved to travel in bus that too in rainy season :then do you think i played a prank.tum bhi na Sanskar!!
Sanskar:Today!!!
She was froze.turns to him