Facts + Thank You.

First I Wanna Starting Off By Thanking All Of My Wonderful Readers Who Have Been With Me Since The Very Beginning Of This Project & Helped This Book Reach Over 30k Reads. I Love All Of You. Now Some Of Y'all Might Be Like " 30k Ain't Nothing " But To Me It Is. So Thank You All For Helping Me Make It This Far.

To Show My Appreciation I Wanna Give Y'all Some Random Facts On This Story.

For One This Book Wasn't Even Suppose To Be A FanFiction Novel It Was Suppose To Be A Urban General Fiction Novel Or ChickLit.

This Whole Idea Came From Really My Own Relationship With My Brother.

He Was What People Would Consider A Bad Apple But To Me He Was Perfect. Our Mom Is Like A Workaholic So We Spent A Lot Of Time Together.

Wherever He Went I Was Right Behind Him. He Use To Comb My Hair & Give Me Little Ugly Ponytails. He Tried His Best Tho. He Was Always Cleaning Up My Messes Too. He Was Defiantly My Inspiration.

As For August Well I Love Aug So When I Decided To Do A FanFiction It Had To Be One About Him. I Added Aaliyah Because To Me She Just Seemed Liked The Urban American Sweetheart. I Wanted Someone Who Was Looked At As A Good Girl.

As For All The Songs That I Put Before I Started Each Chapter That Was My Little Way Of Letting You Know How The Chapter Was Going To Go.

Each Song Someway Somehow Reflected Off The Chapter. I Took A Few Lyrics Or A Verse From Whatever Song I Felt Fit That Chapter.

Most Of The Time I Would Be Listening To That Particular Song & That's How The Chapter Would Come About.

I Never Expected This Book To Go So Well But It Did & Im Glad You All Liked It.

Hopefully It Entertained You All Enough To Make You Wanna Read Part 2 My Boyfriends Keeper Or Any Of My Other Books.

I Have Another August A. FanFiction Titled Fair Exchange Ain't Robbery Or My Newest Urban Book Titled Dirty Redd. Please Check Them Out For Me Y'all.