Chapter Sixteen : 03' Bonnie & Clyde

'Cuz Mami's a rider, and I'm a roller
Put us together, how they gon' stop both us?
What ever she lacks, I'm right over her shoulder
When I'm off track Mami is keepin' me focused
So let's, lock this down like it's supposed to be
All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend
Down to ride 'til the very end, it's me and my boyfriend
All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend
Down to ride 'til the very end, it's me and my boyfriend
__________________________

"Chris move." Brianna yelled as she pushed him back.

"Nahh ever since I saw you at the hospital you been avoiding a nigga."

"Because Chris I'm with August now. We don't need to discuss the past. What we had was good but that was then and this is now."

"So he kidnapped you and you fell in love?"

"Chris that's not how it went."

"Tell me how it went then. Before he took you we were together. You was trying to go to school and everything. Now you acting like you don't even know me."

"Cause I don't want August to know we use to date."

"I'm just trying to figure out how you moved on so fast."

"Chris this is why I had been avoiding you. I knew you was gon' try and play the victim. Don't think for one second that I didn't know you was fucking that bitch Rih behind my back." Brianna nodded "Oh no words now huh? Cat got your tongue or something."

Chris still didn't reply.

Brianna laughed then spoke again. "Plus if you really cared about me how you gon just let him take me."

Chris frowned "I didn't let him take you. I didn't know what was going on with you until I ran into your brothers girlfriend. She had to tell me that Marcus got shot and you was working off his debt." He shook his head. "I was gon ask August could he help me find out who took you but he ended up getting shot. When I say you all heartbroken over that nigga at the hospital I wanted to beat y'all ass. But it let me know you really didn't give a fuck bout me. Look how fast you moved on."

Brianna was the silent one now.

Chris chuckled "Cat got yo tongue?"

"Oh Chris. Waddup nigga?" August greeted him as he made his way into the living room.

Chris nodded. "Just coming to see how you been holding up."

He shrugged "I'm Ight. Honestly I'm ready ta get back out dere now. Somebody gotta pay fa dis shit."

Brianna frowned. Now was not the time for him to be out in the streets. He needed to lay low for a while.

"I'll just talk to him when were alone." Brianna thought to herself as she stood up and grabbed her keys.

"August Baby I gotta go to work. I'll see you later. Be safe and I love you."

He smiled "I luh you too."

***
***
***

"Bitch what?" Tweet questioned as she looked over at her cousin Teyana.

She laughed "I'm telling you his dick low key looked like a Vienna sausage."

Eve nodded "He was a white boy right?"

Teyana nodded

"Then that explains it." Karrueche mumbled as she looked over at Brianna. "Bri what you think?"

Brianna was lost in her own thoughts she didn't even know what the hell they were talking about.

"Umm nah I don't like Vienna sausages." Brianna mumbled as she got up from her station and headed to her car.