Chapter Twenty Five : Make It Home

But if I don't make it home tonight
Tell my mama that I love her
Leave some flowers for my brother
Girl I love ya
But if I don't make it home tonight
Take some money to my sister
I don't ever want her chasing after niggas
'Cause where I'm from
Niggas outchea dying every day
And they ain't no bad, they just tryna make a way
And I ain't no different
So if I get missing
These are my last wishes
I hope you get them right
Girl if I don't make it home tonight
__________________________

B R I A N N A
( 2 Months Later )

"I can't handle this shit." I mumbled as I slowly pulled myself off the floor.

"That's the third time today just take this to be sure." Amber commanded as she handed me a first response pregnancy test.

I frowned. "I'm not pregnant I don't need to take this."

"Well if your so sure then just take it to prove me wrong."

I nodded. "Fine."

( 8 Minutes Later )

I stared down blankly at the positive pregnancy test. I wasn't sure how to feel. August and I still weren't together and we barley spoke.

After that night of love making I dipped before he even woke up. I just couldn't do it.

Amber walked into the bathroom taking me out of my thoughts. "I already called Aug over here. Take a shower and get yourself ready cause he's on his way."

I didn't even fight her on it. I would have to tell Aug sooner or later.

I slowly pulled off my clothes and stepped into the shower letting the warm water relax me some.

Once I was finished in the shower I threw on some tights a peach half sweater and a peach pair of baby doll shoes before brushing my hair into a high ponytail and walking into the living room where August was.

I slowly walked over to him and softly kissed hips before I handed him the positive test.

He stared at it for a moment before he smiled and pulled me into a hug."Thank you for this."

I nodded then pulled away when I herd knocking on the door.

As soon as I opened the door the police ran in catching me by surprise.

About 30 officers ran into the house looking all around.

"August Alsina you under arrest for poisson and distribution of illegal substance and or narcotics. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be held against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one the court will appoint you one. Do you understand the what I have just said to you."

I watched as August nodded then looked over at me. "I love you. Call my lawyer and the crew."

I nodded as I watched them place him into the back of a squad car.
_________________________

This Was The Last Chapter Y'all. Next Up Is The Epilogue Then The Sequel.

I Really Wanna Thank Everyone Who Supported Me & This Story. I Couldn't Have Done It Without Y'all.

This Is Not A Goodbye Message Tho. Hell No This Is No Where Near The End This Is Just The Beginning.

Thank You Guys Again.