Chapter Three | Freakum Dress

Soon as you saw me, turned on by how the dress was fitting right
Short and backless (backless, backless)
See my silhouette in the moonlight
Such an attraction, keep telling me how my outfit's so nice

~~~~

"Da fuck you mean you think she should go out wit you tonight?" August questioned as he glared at Mel.

Melvin shook his head "Come on Aug we could all use a break from dis place all we been doin is workin an shit. Na you can keep yo picture frame body ass in the house but I'm going out and imma take Bri wit me.

"Yess and I'm ready." Brianna announced as she made her way down the stairs.

Both men gave her their attention as she walked into the room looking flawless.

Her long black hair was flat ironed straight as usual with a side part and a swoop bang.

What really got their attention was what she had on.

She was wearing a black leather dress. Short and backless with a pair of black peep toe red bottoms.

A smokey cat eye and black lipstick is all she wore for makeup.

Both men watched her every move as she got closer and closer to them. From the way her long hair bounced as she walked to the way her little hips swayed as she glided across the room effortlessly.

Mel was the first person to look away. He noticed the way his baby brother was staring at her.

It wasn't some lustful look , he looked at her like he would kiss the floor that she walked on which amazed Mel because August had never been the type for relationships or to show affection.

Melvin watched his brother look at the beautiful brown skin woman as if she were in angel sent from heaven. The sparkle in his eyes soon left as he looked down then back up at her.

"Your here to work not play." August spoke looking over at his brother. "Bruh why you keep lookin' at me like dat damn."

Mel shook his head and walked over to Brianna.

"You ready to go?" he questioned.

She shook her head yes then walked closer to August. "Are you coming to Aug?" she questioned as she looked at August with the same sparkle in her eyes that he just had.

Melvin watched them both interact with each other. He wasn't sure if he was tripping or if the two of them had a connection beyond words that they hadn't even noticed yet. The way they looked at each other made him feel bad for kissing her a few hours ago.

Even though she didn't trip on him she still didn't really kiss back or entertain him like he thought she would.

Melvin took that as a hint that she wasn't interested. Soon he realized that she had eyes for his brother so he knew to fall back.

August nodded his head "Yeah imma go."

Brianna smiled then walked to the door ready for her night of freedom to begin.