Chapter Nineteen : Can't Stop Loving You

Never got over the look you give me like I could get it
If I was with it
First time you kissed me
I could tell it was different
The feelings that I was getting
Was this feeling that I been missing my whole life
I ain't trying let it go
I know that I be tripping
But I ain't never gave my heart to nobody
I thought I did
But when you came I proved that I really didn't
Anything you do I find it in my heart to forgive it
_______________________
(Recap)

"Trey what are you doing here?" Brianna questioned as she opened the door for him.

He stumbled into the house leaning on the door to support himself.

"Trey have you been drinking?"

He nodded. "I needed a little courage to tell you this."

"Tell me what?" Brianna questioned as she wrapped her arms around his waist trying to help him stand up.

He looked down at her and slowly brought his lips to hers. "I messed up man."

Brianna nodded still confused. "Messed up how and why are you so close to me?"

"I don't want anyone to hear me." Trey slurred as he brought his lips even closer to hers.

"Trey back up no ones here."

He nodded. "Im sorry it's just I'm not suppose to be telling you this."

"Tell me what?"

He shook his head. "Man I still can't do it. I must not be drunk enough."

"Nah I think you drunk enough. How did you get here?"

"In my vehicle." He hiccuped as he followed behind Brianna into her bedroom.

"You drove drunk?"

He nodded.

"Trey please just lay down. I cannot let you drive yourself home. What if you got hurt or what if you hurt someone else?"

He just stared at her with an blank expression.

She pushed him back forcing him to lay down before she laid down next to him.

They didn't cuddle or touch at all they just went to sleep. Brianna couldn't imagine cheating on August and especially not with Trey. Him and Mel were like her best friends.

***
***
***

"So this what we doing now?" August questioned as he walked into his bedroom and saw Brianna and Trey laying next to each other.

Brianna quickly jumped up. "It's not what you think Aug."

He chuckled "It's not what I think? Explain it then."

Brianna opened her mouth to explain to him what happened last night but quickly stopped when she noticed the passion marks on his neck.

"What the fuck is that on your neck?" Brianna questioned as she stood on her tippy toes to get a better look at it.

He pushed her back but didn't say anything.

She nodded as her eyes started to water. Quickly she walked out of the room. "Now I know why you haven't been around for two weeks. Not even a fucking phone call August."

"You wasn't thinking bout a phone call when you was laid in my fuckin' bed with Trey."

She frowned "I told you it wasn't like that. But the evidence is all on you." She walked up to him and pulled up his shirt sure enough he had scratches all over his back. She shook her head and backed up a little from him. "I must wasn't givin' it up enough. Get the fuck out August. You been gon' all this time why are you here now?"