Chapter Fifteen : I Miss You

Before I Start This Chapter I Just Wanna Know Who Y'all Think Killed Mel.

There Was A Man & Woman Involved , Y'all Should Have Learned That From Reading The Last Chapter.

If Y'all Payed Attention Y'all Would Know It Was Someone Close To Them.

Who Y'all Think It Was Thoo? Comment.

**************
Now I'm sittin' here
Thinkin' 'bout you
And the days we used to share
It's drivin' me crazy
I don't know what to do
__________________________

"August please Baby I need you to eat something."

Brianna handed him a a plate with all his favorites on it.

He just started at it.

"August please. Just eat a little bit for me."

He still didn't reply.

Brianna slowly got on her knees and sat the plate in his lap.

She picked up the fork and scooped up some greens then slowly brought it to his lips.

He looked at it for a moment before opening his mouth and letting her feed him.

She nodded then repeated this process until she felt he had eaten enough for now.

She slowly rose up off the floor and headed into there room so she could call and check on Amber.

She had been calling Amber for the last week and she never answered. Amber sent her a text telling her that she was fine and just needed sometime.

She had given her three days to do that but now she was tired of playing she was going over there.

"Tweet." Brianna spoke on the phone with one of her close friends and co worker.

Tweet and Karrueche were the only people Brianna and Amber ever hung out with that worked with them so it was only right that the three of them went to check on Amber.

"Tweet call Kay (Karrueche) and tell her to meet us at Amber's house."

"Ight I'll go pick Kay up and bring her over there."

Brianna nodded "Okay Thanks Tweet."

***
***
***

"Amber mama how you feelin?" Tweet questioned as she sat down on Amber's bed.

Amber shrugged "I feel like-" she paused "I feel like someone took away my sunshine. Mel was my everything. He was like my best friend. Like the way I talk to y'all is the way I could talk to him. He is the only man I have ever truly loved and now he's gone."

She stood up "He's really gone." she mumbled as she chewed on her bottom lip holding in her tears.

Brianna got up to console her. "Amber you be gotta be strong baby. The girls need you more than anything now."

Brianna tried to hug her but Amber pushed her away "Don't touch me cause this is really all your fault."

"This hoe is losing her mind." Karrueche mumbled as she got up and stood in between the two women.

Brianna was more confused than anything "How is this my fault?"

"The night Mel left he said he needed to handle something for August. If August wasn't so stuck up your ass maybe he could handle his own battles instead of having Mel do it for him. Mel had a family he was suppose to be leaving that street shit alone but here you come swaying in here making August wanna leave the game pushing all this extra shit on Mel."