Chapter Eighteen : Want You Back

God gives the hardest battles to the strongest soldiers
So I fight for us, as long as there is reason to
You wanted to give up on us as long as there is season two
Cool, you're gonna need me one day
And if it's Sunday, that one day gonna be Monday
That's how fast things change sometimes
Niggas play the tough road, I fail rain sometimes
Like, like, like I don't want that bitch back
I mean, I want her, but I don't want the bitch back
She said she want him, but she don't want that nigga back
That niggea act like I ain't have a nigga back
_________________________

"Come on Bri please stop." Tweet tried to console her but it seemed like her tears were endless.

"You don't understand how bad this hurts. Emotionally he hurt me and physically I'm hurting."

"You and Aug will work this out in no time."

"It's just so much shit going on right now. Amber still hates me. August hasn't talked to me in two weeks. It's really over. Losing Mel broke up the only type of family I ever had."

"You still have us." Karrueche smiled as she rubbed Brianna's back trying to console her aslo.

Tweet agreed. "Yeah and all your charges were dropped."

Brianna nodded "They couldn't charge me with anything they found in the house because they didn't have a warrant to search it. Basically all evidence was admissible. But that doesn't matter all I want is August."

"So then why did you leave him?" Tweet questioned.

"Because I wanted him to pick me. I thought if he had to choose he would pick me but he didn't." She took a long pause. "It's almost like he didn't even care that I got my ass beat trying to protect him."

Tweet stood up. "Yet you still love him. Hmmm what does that tell you?"

Brianna shrugged "Shit that I can't stop loving him."

"You didn't do anything wrong you know that right?" Karrueche questioned as she scooted closer to Brianna. "All you were trying to do is save him."

Brianna gave her a weak smile. "I hope he's okay now tho."

"I can call Chris and ask how he's doing if you want." Karrueche suggested.

Brianna nodded. "Don't tell chris I asked about him tho."

She nodded. "Okay."

Tweet smirked "I knew you and Chris had something going on."

Karrueche blushed. "Shut up." She stood up. "Excuse me ladies I have to pee."

Brianna wasn't mad or upset at all about Karrueche and Chris dating. She was happy that her homegirl could find happiness. Chris was a good guy he just wasn't the right guy for Brianna. Maybe he would be a better match for Karrueche.

Karrueche excused herself not just because she had to pee but also because she wanted to talk to Chris for a few minutes alone.

She dialed his number and waited for him to answer his phone. He answered on the fourth ring.

"Wassup Kay?" Chris questioned immediately.

"Chris I can't do this shit."

Chris paused. "Kay we already talked about this you can't back out now."

She shook her head as if he could see her. "The last time we were together you had me kill a nigga. All this shit were doing behind Brianna's back when she finds out I swear to God she won't want to have anything to do with us."

"Look were already waist deep in this. Were just about done anyway. Just hang in there baby."

"Chris I'm staring to feel bad. Me and you are horrible people. That fact that we've tricked August into helping us is even worse."

"Man look I'm busy right now I gotta call you back."

She just hung up and walked back into Tweets room.

"Y'all Chris didn't answer the phone."

Brianna nodded "He must be busy."

***
***
***

"So pussy boy you think shit sweet huh?" August questioned as he picked up a can of gasoline. "You wanna beat on women huh? Beat on me. I'm ready fa' ya bitch beat my ass."

"Look man I'm sorry I got two kids and a wife please don't do this."

"You got two kids?" August questioned

The man nodded "Two daughters."

"Well detective Bruce Miller how would you feel if someone broke two of your daughters ribs? Gave her two black eyes and and a busted lip?" Trey questioned as he tossed August a pack of matches.

"I'd kill him."

August smiled "You said it not me." He slowly poured the gasoline over both of the detectives legs "I learned this from my niggas Chance and Chase."

"No please don't do this."

August shrugged "Around flames is the wrong time to be gassed up."

***
***
***

"Trey what are you doing here?" Brianna questioned as she opened the door for him.

He stumbled into the house leaning on the door to support himself.

"Trey have you been drinking?"

He nodded. "I needed a little courage to tell you this."

"Tell me what?" Brianna questioned as she wrapped her arms around his waist trying to help him stand up.

He looked down at her and slowly brought his lips to hers.
__________________________

15 Comments & I'll Publish The Other Chapter.

Thanks To Everyone That Showed me Love Last Chapter I Thank Y'all.

Even Tho I Had To Threaten Y'all Lookin' Asses With Child Support I Still Love Y'all.