Chapter Eleven | 25 Reasons

1, your smile, dont have to say no more
2, your guidance and all the things you show me
3, the way you look at me When you say, "I love you"
4, your headstrong personality
5, your take-charge capability
6, I love the way you cook for me
Beef roast, white rice with gravy
~~~~

Brianna slowly glided her tongue across the grape flavored blunt in her hand as she sat in the hospital room with Chris and Amber.

"Damn how many of them are you gon' smoke?" Chris questioned.

"As many as I need to get through this day and the next day and the day after that. Matter fact all the days in the world until August wakes up."

"Y'all two don't start that shit again." Amber warned. She looked over at Brianna. "Bri I think he's right tho. That's like your third one today. You never smoked before and now is not the time for you to be smoking yourself into the ground. August needs you to be strong for him. We all need to be strong for him."

Chris frowned "She was never strong before."

"What you said Chris?" Amber questioned

Chris shook his head "Nun man I'm bout to go get some food. Probably shower and change I'll be back."

Amber nodded as he walked out. "I think you should do the same. You haven't ate anything in like 3 days."

"Nahh I'm okay." Brianna shook her head.

"Okay well I gotta get home to the girls. I'll see ya tomorrow okay?"

Brianna nodded then went back to looking at August.

It had been two weeks since he had been shot and all of it was really talking a tole on her.

She started smoking just to numb the pain.

"When you wake up Aug we gotta talk. There's so much I wanna tell you."

She stood up and started to pace the floor.

"I'd tell you how much I love you." She smiled at the thought of that "And if you asked me why I'd say there's at least 25 reasons."

"Just 25 reasons?" He chuckled "And I love you too."

She stopped moving when she herd his voice. It had been two weeks since she'd last herd it.

Slowly she turned around to face him. When there eyes met he tucked his bottom lip into his mouth and gave her a sly wave.

She chuckled then walked over to him happy that he was finally awake.

He tapped the spot next to him signaling for her to lay down.

She frowned "Don't you think I should get the nurse first you were out of it for two weeks baby."

"Just let me hold you for a minute."

She nodded then laid down next to him. "I missed you so much."

He kissed the side of her neck as he rubbed small circles on her stomach. "I missed you to."

"I was thinking that." She took a deep breathe "I don't want to wait anymore August. That whole you don't know what you have until it's gone saying is so true. These two weeks have let me know what it would be like with you gone and baby." She turned so they were face to face. "I don't want you to go anywhere."

He smiled as he brought his lips closer to hers. Slowly he let his tongue glide across her bottom lip asking for entrance. She gave it to him opening her mouth a little winder letting him devour her mouth.

"I love you you know that right?" August questioned as gently rubbed his hand up and down her thigh.

She smiled and nodded "I Love you too."

"So this means were together."

"Forever."

***

"Trey thanks for meetin up with me man."

"You know it's nun but love Mel. Wassup witcha nigga?"

"Nun I think I found out who shoot Aug. I just wanted to know if you was down with helping me take 'em out."

Trey nodded "Yeah Mel you know I'm down."

Melvin nodded "Now don't tell nobody bout dis. Not Chris , not my baby mama , not even Brianna and especially not August."

Trey nodded "So who do you think it was?"

"I can't tell you yet I wanna make sure I'm right first cause if I am all hell gon break lose and nothing will be the same with us. Believe dat."

___________________________

A Quick Update. I Have Given Everybody What They Wanted Aug & Bri Are Finally Together.

But Can They Stay Together?

Who Shot Aug?

What Does Mel Know?

But Y'all Know What To Do. If Ya Fucking With It Vote & Comment.

No Ghost Readers Please.