Epilogue

( Two Years Later )

B R I A N N A

"Trey Jr. what are you doing?" I mumbled looking down at my son as he slept peacefully on Treys chest.

"Leave him alone man. I just put him to sleep."

I smiled at them. "Trey shut up."

He placed his hand on tummy then rubbed it. "I'm sorry about that you know?"

I nodded knowing exactly what he was referring to.

Only a few people know the truth about what happened after August went to jail.

When he does find out it's going to be hard on him and I know that. He'll be home in six months actually.

"Trey when August comes home what am I suppose to tell him?"

He shrugged. "The truth."

I nodded. "Okay."

***
***
***
A U G U S T

"Inmate 3075464 you have a visitor."
I nodded then got out of my bunk and stretched.

I follow behind the guard quickly as he led me to the visiting room.

I smiled once I saw it was Chris and Kay.

"Wasaup Bruh." I greeted Chris with a usual handshake then hugged Karrueche.

I smiled but they didn't.

"What's wrong?"

Kay spoke up first. "Umm it's about Brianna."

I felt my heart beat start to speed up. "What about her is she okay. Did something happen to the baby?"
__________________________

Guess You'll Just Have To Read The Sequel To Find Out What Happens.

I Know What Y'all Thinking Brianna & Trey. But It's Not What Y'all Think. Well It Might Be Depending On What Your Thinking.

Anyways The Sequel Should Be Posted By Friday So Be On The Look Out For It.

Thank You Guys For All The Support And Love.

Sincerely Keiara.