Chapter Twenty Four : Take A Bow.

But you put on quite a show, really had me going
But now its time to go, curtains finally closing
That was quite a show, very entertaining
But its over now
(But its over now)
Go on and take a bow
__________________________

A M B E R

"Trey I'm telling you something isn't right. I called Aug but he didn't answer. I called Brianna and she didn't answer. I called Tweet she didn't answer. I called Kay and she didn't answer either. I even called Chris and he said he hadn't see Kay since this morning when she went to meet up with Bri."

Trey frowned. "Call Teyana if she doesn't answer then call Brianna's brother Marcus if that doesn't work we gon head over to his house. Most likely Brianna hiding out with Kay and Marcus somewhere. Aug Probably done pissed her off again."

I nodded still feeling a little uneasy about the situation. Something just didn't feel right.

Even tho I was a little mad at Brianna I wouldn't wish anything bad on her. Now that I'm really thinking about it I realize I had no reason to be mad at her. I was just having a hard time coping with Mel's death and I needed someone to blame."

***
***
***

B R I A N N A

I woke up with the worst head ace and a uneasy feeling in any stomach.

I opened my eyes and noticed I was now tied to a chair and Teyana and Ashanti were free along with Tweet.

"So this is how it's going to end?" I questioned letting them know I was awake.

Tweet was the first to speak up. "I'm sorry but that's just the way it goes."

I mugged her as I played with the rope that kept my hands tied. "Why?

"Ashanti is my beatfriend. I knew her first so my loyalty belonged with her. Teyana is my blood cousin. Everybody knows that so my loyalty also belonged to her."

I nodded still playing with the rope behind my back. "So Ashanti what made you wanna kill Mel?"

She chewed on her bottom lip before a tear fell from her eyes. "Mel played me. He had everyone thinking I was just some crazy slut but in all honesty he lied to me. I never knew about Amber or the girls until it was to late and I was already pregnant" She paused then took a deep breathe. "Do you think I wanted to be somebodies baby mama?"

"I thought you were pregnant with my brothers baby."

She nodded "I am."

"How did that happen?"

"I used him. I collected information on y'all using what Marcus told me. I needed him to believe that I wanted him so we slept together. He slipped and didn't use protection so here I am pregnant and all."

I nodded then looked over to my left and saw August with his mouth taped looking at me then I looked to my right and saw Marcus who was looking at the ground.

"Where Kay?" I questioned as I looked around the room.

"Shut the fuck up. Your done asking questioned." Teyana yelled as she slapped me.

"Now you wanna get bold because you got me tied up. Your pathetic." I laughed. "No matter what happens today you'll always be second best and if you ever do end up with Aug it's because I passed his no good ass to you. Second place won't ever get a prize baby. You remember that bitch."

I watch as she picked up my gun and cocked it. "I've hated you ever since you came into the picture. You took him right from me."

I smirked again. "I didn't take him he came willing."