Chapter Twenty Two : Trust & Believe

When we were together, I held you down
I gave you all of me, but look at us now
Thinking of all your excuses, but they don't add up
Now it's so easy to see you don't deserve my love
You pushed me far...you brought me to this
You had my heart...but then you blew it
And I'm so over you, go get lost
Boy who do you think that you are
__________________________

Brianna

"Marcus don't fucking play with me right now. Just tell me what you did."

He said nothing.

I cocked my gun back then pointed it at him. "Tell me what you did."

He chuckled "Man you ain't gon' shot me."

I nodded then shot him in his shoulder. "That's only a flesh wound. Tell me what you did or I promise I'll shot your baby mama."

I looked over at Ashanti and pointed my other gun at her. "If you wanna see another day sweetie I suggest you tell him to speak the fuck up."

"Baby please just tell her. She won't hurt us we both know that."

I nodded then shot her in her leg. "Don't fucking under estimate me. Cause how I'm feeling now I'll blow everybody's brains out. Even yours Kay."

"So what you came here to take that niggas back but won't even cover mine."

"Cause you wrong mar."

"No you wrong. You been wrong."

"So what you tryna' say? That I never had your back Marcus?"

"I'm saying how you gon take his side. Did you forget that you really ain't shit to him but a debt."

"That's not true. Were in love."

He chuckled "So the nigga that took you to pay off a debt has fell in love with you and you have fell in love with him?"

"Yop some love story isn't it."

"I can't believe this is how you turned out."

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?"

"I mean look at you. Pointing guns at me. You just shot a pregnant woman. Look how much you changed over the last 10 months."

"Look how much shit around me has changed over the last 10 months. Look at the lifestyle I been living."

He nodded "I should have never got you into this shit."

"Its to late for that. Just tell me what you did."

He closed his eyes and started playing with his chin hairs. "I did it for you."

I laughed. "How so?"

"The day you told me you were in love with him I was gon let it go and just be happy for you. Until I say him leaving out my condo building all hugged up with some bitch."

I frowned "Your lying."

"I'm not. Mom lived that life and I just didn't want that for you. When we were young I would always have to dry her tears and console her cause pops was out cheatin'. If any one hurt you it's like they hurt me. When I saw that I didn't say nothing. But I just kept seein' his ass with the same female. Then they kissed and I knew I had to kill him."

"Marcus you sound crazy kill him for what?"

"I knew if I told you this you wouldn't believe me and even if you did you wouldn't leave him. Lets be honest I didn't want you with him anyway."

"So you shot him."

"I didn't kill him it was just a warning."

"So he knew it was you?"

He nodded. "Hell yeah. Why you think there was some much hostility that day at the hospital."

"If he knew it was you why didn't he take you out."

He shrugged. "Now that's something you gon' have to ask him."

I was still confused "So why did you kill Mel?"

He frowned "Why did I do what?"

"Actually." Ashanti spoke up. "I killed Mel."

"Yes you were there but so was Marcus." Karrueche cut in.

Marcus frowned "Umm no the fuck I wasn't."

"He wasn't. I was with my friend. Y'all just assumed it was Marcus. Stupid bitches."

I turned to face her then shot her in her left shoulder. "Stop fuckin talking."

"Brianna this is why your so mad you thought I killed Mel?"

"I don't even know what to think. I gotta go."

I didn't know what I wanted to do. Pieces of the puzzle are still missing. I just need to get home and talk to Aug.

"All y'all get up and follow me."

***
***
***
August

I watched Teyana as she shifted from one leg to another and rolled her eyes. "I thought you was done with me. You sent ya girl over here to fight me wassup with this? Why you here?"

I pushed past her. "You knew I had a girl from jump so what's the difference now?"

"Yeah but I didn't know it was Brianna at first."

"Okay and when you did find out you still was fucking with me so what?"

She nodded "Cause by then I was to deep in it with you. August I love you."

I nodded. "That's nice."

"Why are you here?"

"I needed some time from my girl."

"That's the only time you come."

"So what you want me to do then? You know I got a girl."

"Take me out somewhere."

I nodded "Ight come on."

She put her shoes on then grabbed her keys and locked the door.

I looked down at my phone reading a text from Trey as we turned the corner and bumped right into someone.

"Damn watch wh-" I paused when I noticed it was Brianna.

She had two guns in her hand and Marcus was bleeding from his shoulder while he helped Ashanti walk along with Kay.

She look up at me and frowned. "What you doing here August?"

I froze.

"He's here with me." Teyana spoke up as she leaned on me.

Brianna took a step back then pointed her other gun at me.

"Marcus what you said was true. Aug was messing with some hoe that lived in your building. This is the same hallway I beat yo ass in Teyana."

Her eyes started to get glossy. "I said was because all this is over. Walk." she yelled as she pushed the gun more into my chest. "Go back into Teyana's condo. Y'all too."

I started walking back to Teyana's place with everyone else following behind me. I wasn't sure what was about to happen all I know is this was not about to end well.
__________________________
Getting Closer & Closer To The End. Like Two More Chapters To Go.

But Y'all Been Slacking With The Comments Fr.

Ten Comments For The Next Chapter .