Chapter 1

Today was the day. BTS was in town, and Noah got them two amazing seats on the 2nd tier balcony. She couldn't wait! She may be married, but damn those boys are fine. So she had two hours to get tarted up, then dinner and B-T-S. Noah, like the great husband he is, was patiently waiting for her to get ready. 

"Stasia, you about ready? Our dinner reservations are soon, and I know how you are when you are hangry. So imma feed you before you go drool over your Bangtan Boys," Noah said with a sly grin.

"Yeah, I'm almost ready. I'm just checking to make sure that I'm still a dime piece," she said cheekily with a wink.

Noah came up behind her and kissed her on the neck, he caught her gaze in the mirror and said exactly what every wife wanted to hear, "Well this ass is still popping." Stasia seriously loved this man.

After the best dinner they'd ever had, it's off to see her Bangtan Boys. The concert was going so great; Army bombs were lit up, and Jungkook was about to hit his high note in Euphoria. That's when the first rumble started. Jungkook was already flying and didn't seem to notice. The shaking got harder, like a lot harder. Soon, the ground was splitting open right below their feet. 

Stasia turned her head to look at Noah; she saw the panic on his face. That's when she started to fall; that moment seemed to last forever. She remembered thinking she was too young to die; she was barely 24, but somehow, some way, Noah caught her. He was barely hanging onto a rail, and she was nothing but dead weight swinging in the air. They were both going to die if he didn't let go. They looked at each other with tears in their eyes and said a million things in no words. 

They both knew that they loved each other; he wasn't only her husband but also her best friend. She begged and pleaded for him to let her go, to save himself. But that impossibly perfect husband of hers did something that defeats gravity and nature itself. Whatever you want to call it. He swung her with all his might to the right. All she remembered before she watched her beloved fall to his death was a hand with tattoos and a voice asking her if she was okay. 

When she looked back on that moment, she realized that the voice spoke Korean, and that was when her life became something out of a nightmarish fairy tale. 

Stasia woke up weeks later in the hospital's VIP ward. She was surrounded by purple balloons and flowers. She looked over to see a man curled up in the chair next to her bed. At this point, she figured she had died because the guy sleeping was Jin. She heard the door start to open, so she closed her eyes. Stasia heard two distinct voices, RM and Suga. They were speaking Korean, so she only caught a bit of it. Then, the Dr. walked in to check on her. RM took the lead in talking to him. Basically, she was a widow; the baby was fine, but she had to take it easy for a bit, or she'd risk losing it. She was very newly pregnant.

She was pregnant, and she didn't even know. She must have started crying because, in 5 seconds flat, Suga was grabbing her hand and talking a million miles an hour. 

Stasia opened her eyes and realized this wasn't a dream. Her husband was dead, and for some reason, three members of the world's most popular group were in her hospital staring at her. The doctor and the RM took pity on her and gave her some privacy. She needed to cry it out; her world had shattered in the span of an evening.

When the guys left the room, the doctor told her that the boys had brought her in personally and that one of them had been by her side the entire time. They only left to shower, change, and come back, so the hospital had to hire extra security to protect them. A few of their fans weren't happy that the boys were taking an interest in her.

After the Doctor left and Stasia had cried all the tears she could cry, Jungkook came into the room. She'd been calling them boys, but Jungkook was only a year younger than she was. So, men, they were definitely men. He walked in and had tears in his eyes. He told her he was so sorry that he couldn't save both her and her husband. 

Jungkook was the tattooed hand that caught her. If he hadn't been performing Euphoria, she would have died along with her husband. That crazy man, she couldn't believe he threw her, literally into another man's embrace and then sacrificed himself during a fucking earthquake. 

Stasia assured Jungkook that it wasn't his fault, that he couldn't save them both. She was thankful that he caught her since she was apparently pregnant. This was the last part she'd ever have of Noah. 

There was a tiny knock on the door and the tiniest "Excuse me," one she'd heard in a million tik-toks. Jimin was at the door and wanted to come in. V was right behind him. Now she knew why there was so much purple in the room. She could hear the hyungs outside arguing; she couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but after about 10 minutes, J-Hope popped his head in. While he's normally the definition of sunshine, she could see the sadness in his eyes.