Bonus Chapter 102

Noah looked at his wife while she was getting ready for the BTS concert, and he couldn't help but think about just how lucky he was. He's known Stasia since they were kids, and he couldn't imagine his life without her. "Stasia, you about ready? Our dinner reservations are soon, and I know how you are when you are hangry. So imma feed you before you go drool over your Bangtan Boys."

She looked at him with a cheeky grin, "Yeah, I'm almost ready. I'm just checking to make sure that I'm still a dime piece."

"Well, this ass is still popping."

They had an amazing dinner and then headed out to the concert. He was thankful he was able to get these tickets for her. If his buddy's wife hadn't gotten sick, he never would have been able to. He tried buying them online, but they sold out in seconds. Her JK was about to start singing Euphoria, and she was so excited. She loves this song so much. She was so into the song that she didn't even notice what was happening.

Fucking earthquake, right in the middle of a damn concert. The ground split, and Noah saw his wife starting to fall. Their eyes locked; he loved her so much. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He couldn't lose her like this. So he did the only thing he could do. Noah threw her to JK and fell. As soon as he saw JK wrap his arms around her, he closed his eyes. The next time he opened them, he was sitting in a bright room. "Why did you do it?"

Noah turned around to look at the man standing behind him. Somehow, he knew he was talking about Stasia. "I love her; she's my everything. Without her, I wouldn't have wanted to go on. I'd do anything to ensure she was happy."

"Anything?"

"Of course, anything."

He pointed at the chair that suddenly appeared, "Take a seat. We have some things to go over. I'm Mark, and I guess you can say I'll be your boss if you agree to the terms." Noah started to say something, but he shushed him, "Stasia is in a coma right now. BTS is with her, they haven't left her side since you threw her into Jk's arms. She has two paths in front of her. One where she raises your child by herself and never gives her love to another man. Or the other, she goes with them, and they raise your daughter like she's theirs, and they love her and Stasia with all their hearts."

"Stasia is pregnant?"

"She is very newly pregnant. Now, do you want her to be alone for the rest of her life mourning you or to live a great and loved life?"

Like that's even a question, "I want her to be happy; that's all that has ever mattered to me."

"Then you are going to be her guardian angel. You'll watch over her, guide her."

So that's what he did; he was there when she woke up and found out she was pregnant. He was right behind her during his funeral, and when she fell down after everyone left, he tried to catch her. He flew with her to Korea; he was there when Yoongi called her Nae Sesang for the very first time. He saw her starting to open up her heart to them and saw the struggle in her eyes. He knew Stasia better than he knew himself. She's beating herself up about falling for them, and he couldn't have that.

"I have to speak to her; she needs to know that it's okay to move on."

"You can visit her in her dreams, but it will weaken you. You won't be able to watch her for a while afterward."

"I don't care, she needs me." He snapped his fingers, and the next thing Noah knew, he was sitting on a bench. There were ducks everywhere.

"I miss you so much. My heart feels like it shattered into a million pieces. Why did you let go?"

"You know why. I love you, and I want you to be happy. Fix your heart, and I'll be waiting for you here."

Noah saw his beautiful daughter being born, and he cried when Stasia thanked him. It was the last gift he could give her, and she was beautiful. When she was kidnapped, Noah was in a panic; he didn't leave her side and was scared to enter her dreams because he didn't want to leave her. Thankfully, they had the tracking device on her, and they found her quickly. He cheered with them when she was pregnant again with Yoongi's baby, and when the plane went down, he tried everything to save that baby but couldn't. Noah was barely able to save the four of them. He'll never forgive himself for not saving their son. 

He tried holding her when she was crying in Yoongi's arms; he knew it was the pregnancy hormones, but she felt so guilty. Guilty for loving them because they both saw what their lives were going to be like. They wanted to grow old together and travel the world. He didn't care that he sacrificed himself, and she fell in love with seven other men. They loved her; it was plain for anyone to see.

When she told Ami about him and their life together, Noah was thankful that no one could see him because he was balling his eyes out. Noah looked at the picture Stasia had hung up on Ami's wall. Ami was sitting on the couch, hugging his photo and the flag from his funeral. No matter what, Stasia always ensured that he was included. 

He wanted to strangle her when she wanted to run again, "I'm sorry, Noah. You must hate me."

How could he hate the only woman he'd ever loved? "I could never hate you, no matter what you do. Granted, when I threw you into Jungkook's arms, I didn't think you'd end up pregnant with his baby."

"I didn't either."

"Are you happy? Are they good to you and Ami?" He knew they were; he'd been there the whole time. But he needed her to see it, to see just how much they loved her. 

She begged for his forgiveness, but she didn't need it. He wanted her to be happy and loved, so he made that choice. She needed to let him go, even if he couldn't let her go. Because he'd always be there on the other side waiting.

When she went into the coma, he watched her waste away, unable to do anything. He watched all seven of them mourn for the love of their lives, afraid they'd never see her again. Noah watched her children cry for her. "Why won't you wake up? You have seven men who love you with everything they are and ten children waiting on you. You have to wake up, Stasia. I didn't throw you into JK's arms just to watch you waste away in a hospital bed. I love you, Stasia, so much. I was willing to let you go to be happy. Stop feeling guilty and live your life. But you have to wake up. Wake up, Stasia, WAKE UP NOW," he yelled. 

He cried when his daughter graduated top in the country, he walked with her down the aisle on the other side of the Appa's, he saw her give birth to Scout. And when Stasia passed, he was there just like he promised. "What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry I got lost on the way here." 

The questions went on, but he already knew the answers; he just wanted to hear her voice. "I'm sorry I missed her life. I'm sorry I left you. I did it because I knew I wouldn't be able to go on without you. I love you, Stasia." He didn't miss anything, but that's a topic for another day.

"I love you too, Noah; I never stopped. In the next life, let's grow old together." 

"I have a surprise for you." He had a big smile on his face, and it made her so happy.

They walked into the light together, not knowing what the next chapter held. He was just thankful that he got a little more time with Stasia, the love of his life.

A/N I hope you chaos goblins enjoyed reading Forever Together from Noah's POV. I wanted to reassure everyone that he's happy how her life turned out, he chose it. Thanks for getting this to 100k, love you guys!