Chapter 22

The next few days were hectic; the boys were getting ready to do their Korean tour, and they wanted to ensure they'd be back before the baby was due. The last one was in Seoul, a month before her due date. She was slightly confused about why they wanted her to go with them. 

It was a tour; they didn't need her tagging along. But Army wanted to see her, and they said she could really help with interviews because of all the languages she spoke. The day before they left, Hobi found her lounging in the pool.

"Did you wear sunscreen this time? I don't want to have to spank you," as he stalked towards her.

Stasia pulled her sunglasses down and looked at him with a smirk, "Oops, I forgot, I guess you'll have to punish me."

He picked her up from the floaty and wrapped her legs around his waist. He untied her top and let it fall. He sucked and nibbled one breast while he pinched the nipple of the other. Her head fell back to the side of the pool, and she moaned. 

His delicate fingers moved down her sides to untie her bottoms. "Mmm, this is handy," he groaned. She lifted up just a beat so he could pull it away, and while he was positioning himself at her entrance, she kissed him. When he was fully inside her, he swallowed her gasp. He set a slow but deep pace, and it wasn't long before the orgasm came for them both. 

She gave him another kiss before she said, "Well, at least I know how to get your attention."

"Nae Sesang, you've always had my attention," he said between kisses. He helped her put on her swimsuit and walked her into the house. 

Tae came to her room later that evening and asked if she had packed yet.

"A bit, but honestly, I'm not sure what to pack," she mumbled. He looked at her thoughtfully and asked if she wanted him to pack it. Thirty minutes later, her suitcase was packed and ready to go. Tae stayed with her that evening, and they spent most of the night talking. 

They loaded up on the tour bus, and honestly, it was miserable for her. She had severe motion sickness and spent most of the time with her head in Joon's lap. By the time they made it to the hotel, she was completely useless. Joon had to carry her into the room. 

He laid her down on the bed under the covers and gave her a quick kiss, "I have to go get them situated, this is my room so get some rest here until we can get you your own room." 

Stasia grabbed his hand before he walked away, "don't get me a room, I can just crash with one of you guys each night." Then she gave him a weak smile before closing her eyes.

He kissed her forehead and whispered, "as you wish."

She just had to smile; The Princess Bride is her favorite. Sometime in the middle of the night, she woke with a hunger, but not for food. She wanted Joon and badly. 

He was fast asleep, but one part of him wasn't, and that's the part she desperately needed right now. He was sleeping in just basketball shorts and a tiny little tug, and he was free in her mouth. She licked him like a lollipop because he tasted so amazing. He woke up about five minutes into her feasting on him. 

He fisted her hair and groaned loudly, "Stasia," as he was pumping in and out, "I... I don't want to go in your mouth; there's somewhere else I'd rather go."

She let go with a pop, "The night is young, and so are you. You'll be ready for round two quickly, I'm sure," then she got back to her treat. He growled and then started pumping faster. Stasia reached down to cup his balls, and then the orgasm took him. When he was done, he flipped her over and started removing her t-shirt. 

He groaned when he saw that was all she was wearing. He started kissing around her collarbone and made his way down. Stasia was screaming her orgasm minutes later, and he was ready for round two, just like she said he would be. She pushed him on his back and got on top, and together they soared. When they were done, he covered them back up and rubbed her back until she fell back asleep.

The next morning was straight chaos. Stasia thought she'd be able to just hang out backstage, but she ended up in every interview they had. She had to translate for a French newspaper, a Mandarin newscaster, and a Spanish fansite. 

The American interviewer took pity on her and asked Joon the most. She only had to clarify a few things, and then the questions about the baby started. They hadn't released her name yet, but the interviewer was so nice that Kook told her that they were naming the baby Ami Noa Lee.

Army loved the name and was so thankful that they included them. Tae loved telling everyone that it was his idea, the stinker. The concert was amazing, and they killed it. Their next stop was Busan, and she couldn't wait to see where Jungkook and Jimin were from. She noticed that their accents got thicker when they were there. 

On their first night there, she was in Kook's room. He was lying in bed, and she crawled over to him and curled up next to him. She used her finger to draw the Hangul he always drew. "Kookie, sweetheart, are you going to tell me what you keep writing?"

He grabbed her hand and looked at her with the sweetest expression. He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it, "It means for you, I could capture the moon; you only need to ask."

Tears filled her eyes, and she had to kiss him. "Sweetheart, that's so beautiful. I love it! But can you do me a favor and say it in your Busan accent?" 

He glared at her for a second and then slipped into his Busan satori. When he started talking, it was just so freaking sexy. She had to stop him with a kiss, then she straddled him. In between kisses, he'd speak again in satori, and it was driving her wild. 

She started ripping off his pants; she needed him, and she needed him now. Stasia had him in her mouth, and he continued talking to her, and she just couldn't contain herself. He had worked her into a frenzy, and all he'd done was talk. She stopped having fun with him and started removing her clothes. Between heavy breaths, she managed to get out, "You inside me, now." 

He granted her wish and pounded her frenzy away. In the afterglow, he laughed and said in his Seoul accent, "Well, now I know what to do to drive you to horniness."

Stasia lightly smacked his chest and said, "Shut it, and don't you dare tell Jimin."