Chapter 59

Hobi looked up at her waddling and asked, knowingly, "Hmm, does someone feel a little sore this morning?"

Stasia just grimaced; she could barely sit down. It, she hurt okay. She laid her head on the table and looked at Thing 1 & 2 and whispered, "I'm going to kill you two. Once I can walk, that is."

They laughed; they had the audacity to laugh. Yoongi noticed how uncomfortable she was and whispered in her ear, "MMM, good to know that a new fun zone has been added." What the hell did she have 'I GOT FUCKED IN THE ASS AND TAGGED TEAM BY VMIN' on her forehead. 

She sat up and asked, "How does everyone know everything I do? Like, I get not having secrets to a point, but do you guys just text each other everything? Guess what Stasia did last night, after she deep-throated me I railed her ass so many times that she'll walk funny for a week. Like, come on!"

Joonie and Jin choked on their breakfast, and JK asked very loudly, "You did what?"

She looked at the two with a dafuq face, and they held up their hands in surrender. "We didn't say anything to anyone. But you just did."

Yoongi took pity on her. "We know you, Stasia. You don't hide anything from us. We can read every emotion on your face. I could only tell by how you were sitting and glaring at those two," he said, pointing at the offending party. 

She hung her head in shame. "Oh." She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you guys. I doubt honestly that you'll talk about it. I don't know why I got so pissy."

Jin looked really guilty. He looked to Joon, who wouldn't look at her either. She turned to Hobi, who was also avoiding her stare. The Maknae line was grinning from ear to ear. Stasia snapped her head over to look at Yoongi. Yoongi would tell her the truth. He had his gummy grin on, and he was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I wouldn't say we don't talk about it. Because we do, but it's not what you are thinking. We don't talk about it in a bragging way; for some of us, you are our first. Some of us have questions, and they want to make sure that what they are doing is good for you. All of us want to please you, and some of us are a tad." 

He frowned, searching for the word in English; Tae helped him out, "Kinky Hyung, some of us a kinky." Yoongs nodded his head and agreed with Tae. 

"I... Uh. Okay, just give me a second to process this." She took a deep breath and gathered her thoughts. "Alright, first of all, I want to reassure each of you that every time we've been together, you've given me pleasure, most of the time multiple ones. So do not fret about that for one second. I didn't think that I was kinky until these two came along." 

She looked fondly at The Things. "There has never been anything that any of us have done that I didn't enjoy immensely. I mean I attack Jin in the kitchen weekly, I made Yoongs sit through a meeting with two famous people while I was having my way with him under the desk, and let's not get started on what these two get up to when it concerns me. So, if there is something that you want to try, I'm all ears and willing. Let me make your fantasies come true." Everyone looked so serious, so she had to break the ice, "Unless it's butt stuff, that's gonna have to wait because damn, like, I can barely walk right now."

That got laughs out of them all. 

"Can we be a bit more open about everything?" Hobi asked.

"Sure, but in what way? Like, let's all have an orgy open? Because I don't have enough holes for that," she smirked. 

Hobi was waving his hands; no. "No, no, I just mean, can we talk about what we want and what we do out in the open? It might help some of us that are shyer."

She knew he was doing this for others' benefit because Hobi was not shy. She gave him a sweet smile and said, " Sure, Hobi, let's do that. Let's talk about this before Aimes wakes up and gets in here. Let's put all the cards on the table."

They all sat down at the table and looked at her, welp guess she is going to be the one that spills the beans. "Okay, well, obviously, Tae and Jimin like to share me at the same time. I don't mind it, so if that's something that any of you want, I'd be okay with it. Jimin also unlocked a new level, so to speak, last night. It was extremely pleasurable, but with him AND Tae, it was a tad overwhelming. Def want to do it again, just maybe not so many times. I also am not shy as you know, I have zero problems with seducing Jin knowing you guys could walk in any moment as well as having my way with Yoongi during a meeting. Hobi is a dom and likes to handcuff and blindfold me. Kook and Joon have used toys with me. I've been caught by plenty of you guys with my pants literally down. Oh, and these two freaks like my breastmilk for some odd reason." She looked at them with a HA gotcha face, they actually looked a bit ashamed. 

Everyone was speechless and looking at each other; they were seeing their brothers in a new light. Jin was the first to say something: "I know I've already told you this, but I like the kitchen rendezvous we have. I like that you bring me out of my comfort zone, and I hope that you keep pushing me."

Yoongi was grinning, "I love how you push me too, while that meeting was really hard to get through. It was thrilling because we could get caught in any second. I almost wanted it to happen so that I could punish you with some spankings later." 

Stasia grinned at him and mouthed, spank me later, please!

Jimin and Tae have been the most open; they aren't subtle at all, and she loved them for it. "Well, I can't speak for Tae, but I know that what we have, all three of us, is something special, and I'm so thankful that you are willing to be with both of us." 

Tae nodded, "Jiminah is right; while I love it when it's just us two when it's the three of us together, it's just so intense."

Kook, with his big doe eyes, wouldn't even look at her. "Kookie, what is it? What do you want to say?" 

He snapped his head up, "I... I'd like to try some of the things you do with the hyungs. You don't push any boundaries with me, and I don't want you to think I'm not a man."

Stasia walked over to him, "Jungkook, Sweetheart. How could I not think of you as a man, you literally fucked me so good, and I orgasmed so much that I passed out. Don't you remember? You told me that you could make me scream louder, and you did." 

He put his hand over her mouth to stop her. "Okay, okay. Yes, you are right. I'm sorry."

She licked his hand and raised her eyebrow. They heard Aimes walking down the hallway singing, "Appa, ere's my Appas?"