Chapter 56

When they caught their breath, she looked at him and said, "I'm not sure that was enough punishment, but I'll let it slide."

He just looked at her and laughed, "Do you even know who that was in here?" She shook her head no. "That was Ed Sheeran and Usher."

Her mouth dropped open, "are you serious? Please say you are kidding?"

"You didn't realize we were speaking English, did you?"

"No,  I was a tad busy doing something, remember?" 

He laughed as he pulled her closer. She must have fallen asleep because she was woken up by him kissing her face and saying her name. "Stasia, Stasia, we have to go," he laughed again.

She groaned as she rolled over onto his chest; she didn't want to wake up or leave, "but why?" She whined.

"Stasia, come on, hyungie has been texting me for the last 30 minutes."

Stasia reached out asking for his phone, she read it with one eye open, "he did not text you that, I'm going to kill him." 

Jin, 'Hey, if Stasia is done enacting your punishment, can you guys come home? Joon wants to have a family meeting about the house renovations.'

She went to reply back, 'Well, I wasn't done yet, but since I got interrupted, you are next on my list...'

When they got home, everyone was waiting for them at the kitchen table. She just gave Jin a pointed look before sitting down. Joon had the plans of the house on the table and then another sheet of paper where we could put their wishlist. 

"Well, if we are planning on having our own basketball team with subs, then I think you should add another floor and move y'alls room up there, and the kids can take yours down here. I'd stay down here because stairs and pregnancy aren't fun, and my room has the nursery."

She looked around to see if they liked that idea. They did, except they didn't want to be so far away from the babies and her. But they didn't have many options. They couldn't expand out; it had to be up. Plus, when the kids were older, they could go upstairs, and the guys could come back down if they wanted.

"I'm starting to think it might be easier to just build another house vs changing this one," Joon said with a sigh. 

"That seems like a lot of work, but I'm down with whatever you guys want. My paycheck isn't going to make any difference, so you guys decide. Let me know." She started to get up, but Joonie put his hand on her arm.

"Stasia we don't care about the money, you are the mother of our children. You get a say because we love you."

It's really sweet of them, but they could live in a tiny house, and she'd be happy. While she's enjoyed the amenities there, all she really cared about was them and her children. Stasia sat back down and listened to them talk. They wanted to add so much stuff to the new house: a movie theater since they watch movies so much, a bowling lane, and an in-home gym. 

Yoongs started talking about a recording studio. These guys had more money than they knew what to do with. She agreed to everything they said; if that's what they wanted, then that's what she wanted. It was decided that she and Jimin would pick the colors for everything and the decorations. She was nervous since Jimin had great taste, but he hyped her up so she felt like she could do it. 

"Oh hey, my baby appointment is next week. Who is going to go this time? The one after is where we find out their genders. Are we telling Army or no? If we aren't, then it won't be much longer before I can't be in Vlives or seen in public anymore. I'm okay with whatever you want to do."

They all thought about it for a bit, and then she was kinda surprised by their responses.

Yoongi sighed as he scrubbed his hand down his face, "I think Tae and Jimin should go to the gender reveal appointment. Hobi and I will go to this next one. I don't care if Army knows, we can tell them that we all wanted to have children but couldn't because of our schedules. But having Ami here really changed our minds and let us know that it could work. So we started having kids." 

He turned to Thing 1 & 2, "You can tell Army that we are having twins and you each are a father of one; we can even tell them that we lost my baby during the plane crash," he started tearing up; she walked over to sit in his lap and hug him. He hugged her back. "Maybe if they know that we lost a baby, they won't be as upset. It might bring us some sympathy from them." He choked up on the last part, so she held him tighter. 

"Are you sure you want to tell them, babe?" He nodded his head, "yeah they should know, I don't want you to have to hide. I'm not ashamed of what we have."

JK grinned, "I'm not either. I love you, Stasia, and I can't wait until you are pregnant with my baby."

Jimin clapped, "I've been dying to say something since we found out."

"Same; I want the world to know that my baby is in there," Tae was practically bouncing in his seat.

Hobi looked worried, "are we telling them that we are having a sexual relationship, or are we just making it look like a surrogacy thing?"

Joon sighed, "A lot of people will take it wrong if we tell them we have a relationship with you, but we aren't exactly discreet about you either."

Jin looked at her, "Stasia, what do you want? If the world found out that you were sleeping with all of us, would that bother you?"

She turned her head to look at him, Jinnie is always looking out for her it's almost enough to let him off being punished, but not enough. "Honestly I think most people suspect it like Joonie said, I'm not ashamed of you guys for one second. If you want the world to know, then I'll hold my head high because I have something that millions of women would kill for. I have the love of the seven most caring men in the world. So you guys do whatever makes you happy. I'll be here either way."

Jin turned to look at each member, and he read their expressions. They all wanted to tell the world, but they didn't want to be the ones to solidify it. "Tell Army; we can tell them when we announce the gender of the babies. We'll tell them this is what we want, and we'll tell them about the baby we lost. Until then I'd suggest that you guys start talking about wanting kids in your lives, it might be an easier blow if they see it coming."