Chapter 49

Things 1 and 2 won the game to go to the first baby appointment. When the doctor put the gel on her stomach and told her that it was fraternal twins, all three of them were shocked. she expected A baby, not TWO babies. She turned to them, "How are we going to handle twins?" 

Jimin just scoffed and said, "there's 8 of us, I think it'll be fine!"

When they got home, everyone eagerly awaited the pictures and video. When the video was up on the screen, there were a few confused faces. 

"Are there two babies?" Jin asked as he walked closer to the screen.

"No way. None of us have twins in the family, do we?" Kook mumbled to himself.

"Stasia, do you have twins in your family?" Joon turned to look at her.

"I'm an orphan; I honestly don't know."

"Well, it isn't what we were expecting, but now we won't have to fight over just one baby—so more snuggle time for us now," Yoongi ever the diplomat.

She was nervous—twin pregnancies are a lot harder—but she was excited. If her math was right, then either Jimin or Tae was the father. That night, they blindfolded her, matching the timeline of when she conceived. If she thought they were bad when she was pregnant with Ami, they would be downright horrible now that she's pregnant with two babies. They'll act like she's made of glass. 

She was fine, other than some expected morning sickness and an overloaded sex drive. The boys didn't seem to mind the latter. But they needed to talk about this. Are they going to tell Army that they were the fathers? Because if they see her in any Vlives, they're going to notice a bump. She didn't show up until the very end with Aimes, and she was around 24 weeks when she lost the other baby, so she wasn't showing much at all. But with twins, she wasn't sure how long she could hide that. 

"What are we going to do? I know that we all wanted babies but are we coming out about us, are we risking everything you guys have built? I don't mind pretending that it's not yours if it will prevent you from getting hurt. Of course, your families should know, but.." She couldn't find a way to express what she really needed to say. 

"Stasia, it'll be fine. If Army doesn't like it, there are plenty of other groups out there," Hobi, her sunshine. He's always there in a clutch. 

What in the hell are they going to do with twins? Aimes was beyond excited. She wanted a little sister so badly. Stasia was personally hoping for boys. Jimin only wanted boys, but he's fantastic with Ami, and Tae wanted three or four boys and then a girl. Well, the order was a tad backward, but that's okay. He can deal.

She was sitting in the kitchen contemplating life, she wanted kids, lots and lots of kids but she never imagined that she'd have twins. Jin came up behind her and put his head on her shoulder. She reached up to cup his face and ruffle his hair. "Jinnie, I'm scared. Twins, there's, there are so many things that can go wrong." 

He turned to kiss her and just held her; he was calm. He's the one that brings her back from the brink of losing it. "You know what I could totally go for right now?" He wiggled his eyebrows and grinned at her. "Not that, although that does sound fun. I'd really love a smoothie, the ones you make when I'm pregnant!" A quick kiss on the cheek, and he was off to make a smoothie. 

Watching him in the kitchen is legit mom porn. She couldn't stand it. As soon as he was done, she pulled his mouth to hers. She greedily took everything he gave her: his tongue, his breath, his love. He picked her up, and she fisted his hair. She needed to deepen the kiss; she needed Jins' strength. He sat down on a kitchen chair, and she straddled him. His hands were up the back of her shirt. She was so very, very wet. Then, because Jin and she had the worst time ever, they heard coughing from behind her. 

"What is it about you two and the kitchen?" Joon chuckled.

Stasia waved her hand to dismiss him and pulled Jin back to her. He gave her a chaste kiss, much to her annoyance, and she turned to glare at Joonie. "There's just something about a man cooking that turns me on so much." Jin started laughing at how annoyed Joon was. Serves him right; he interrupted them about four minutes too early. Now she was horny, on edge, and hella pent up. 

She was a bit ashamed to admit what she did next. She stood in the middle of the kitchen and pitched a fit like a toddler but with more whining. The commotion caused all of the guys to come into the kitchen right when she yelled, "If someone doesn't give me an orgasm right now, I'm going to do it myself for the rest of this pregnancy." 

They laughed; they legit laughed at her. Her emotions were on a roller coaster apparently because she started crying, "Great, so now that I'm pregnant with twins, you don't want me? I see how it is. I'm going to get as big as a house; y'all won't even have sex with me before I start showing. It's going to be horrible when I'm fat." They didn't know what to do with her when she was standing in the kitchen demanding sex, but now that she was crying on the floor, they really didn't know what to do with her. 

"Stasia, I will have sex with you anytime, anywhere. You don't even have to ask; just have your way with me," Tae mused.

"Really? Will you let me know whenever? You're so sweet, I love you baby! Now do me.."

More laughs, yup, she was going to kill them. As she was storming off to her room, Hobi looked at Jin and told him that since he was the cause of this, he should fix it. So Jin followed her to her room.

"No, go. Clearly, you don't want to have sex with me. I don't want to burden you." 

"Stasia, just because I don't want an audience doesn't mean I don't want you. While sex with you in the kitchen is great, it's also great in our beds. Don't you think?" He looked so sweet and hot. God, what is wrong with her? 

She literally nodded her head and started removing her clothes, "less talk, more pleasure."