Chapter 17

An hour later, he still wasn't there. Fine turd, if you won't come when you are supposed to, then she'll come to you. Stasia went to his room, but he wasn't in bed. 

The shower could be heard from the adjacent bathroom. She stripped and walked in. Stasia stepped into the steam-filled shower and kneeled down in front of him. She placed her hand over his and licked the head. His eyes shot open and then closed them once she put him in her mouth. 

"Stasia, if you don't stop, I'm going to cum in your mouth," he growled. So she started sucking harder and faster. When she deep-throated him, he grabbed her hair, and she looked up at his gorgeous face. "Last chance, I'm about to blow," he said through clenched teeth. So she fondled his heavy sac, and he went and went and went. When he was done, and she swallowed everything, he hauled her up and kissed her hard. "Not that I'm complaining, but why are you here?" He was a tad breathless. 

She pouted a little, "It's your cuddle night, and you ditched me. If you don't want to stay with me, I can go find Tae Tae; he's always willing to cuddle." 

That earned her a possessive growl. "I was going to come. I just wanted, no, I needed to take care of this first so I didn't pounce on you. We've been together all day, and after this morning, I wanted to give you a break," he whispered as he dropped his head in shame. 

"I don't want a break, though," she whispered back. He turned off the water and picked her up; he walked into his room and threw her on his bed. Before she had even stopped giggling, his mouth was on her. He sucked her clit and fucked her with his fingers; she was screaming into his pillow minutes later. Then he crawled up to her and made her the little spoon. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next month flew by; everyone had settled into their routine of sharing her bed for a night. Nobody was getting jealous, and it seemed perfect. This particular morning, it was Kook's night, and when she asked him what his plans were for the day, he told her he had to do a Vlive. 

It had been over a year, and Army was dying for one. He asked if she'd come to watch and sit with him. So she sat on the couch to the side, but he kept turning to look at her and smiling, so Army caught on that someone was there. 

They assumed it was another member, so he asked, "Do you want to see who is here?" He waved her over, and she shook her head no. They wanted a member, not her. He looked at the camera with his bunny grin, "Hold on, someone is being shy," then he grabbed her hands and dragged her in front of the camera. 

Stasia waved at Army and greeted them in Korean. Some asked to see her belly, so she stood up and flattened her shirt. She wasn't showing much at all; it honestly looked like she had just had a big lunch. 

But at that exact moment, it was the first time she felt a kick. She looked at Kookie, "The baby kicked, omg, I can feel it!" He put his hand on her stomach and tried to feel it. His disappointed face when the baby stopped was hilarious. 

He looked back at the camera and whined, "I didn't get to feel it." Army started sending him lots of love and assured him he'd be able to soon. They asked when she was going to find out the gender. " In two weeks, we find out." Kook smiled, "I get to be there for it!"

Army asked if they could do a gender reveal Vlive. " Sure, we can do that." Then she thought for a second and turned to Kookie, "Why don't we have a party for it? We can stream it, and Army can find out at the same time as us. We can have the doctor put the gender in an envelope and have a Manager-nim get the right colored stuff!"

Kook pouted for a bit because he wanted to know. Stasia had to laugh at his pouting face. " Ok, then you plan everything and you can be the only one that knows. It'll be a surprise for the rest of us and Army." 

He quickly agreed, and Army started the hashtags #btsteamboy and #btsteamgirl, which were trending on Twitter. They told the others about their plans, and they were on board. They settled on a rose petal drop. They'd stand under a long box filled with petals, and she'd pull a string, and they'd rain down on them. 

It was the most environmentally friendly option. She didn't want to start a forest fire or anything. The next two weeks they spent planning, and she ended up in everyone's lives because Army kept asking for her. Sasaengs made it known that she was not welcome by leaving hate comments on her Instagram and Twitter. But for every bad comment,  Army would leave three sweet comments, so she didn't worry about it. 

When Jimin went live, she was still asleep in her room, so when he called her to come, she shuffled in there in just her Chimmy shorts and shirt. She sat next to him on the couch and made it 5 minutes before she fell asleep on his shoulder. He whispered for the next 45 minutes just to ensure she stayed asleep. Stasia woke up after he said bye. Army signed off to her, saying, "I'm sorry," a million times. 

The boys had been more open about sharing pictures of her, and she had been sharing pictures of them as well. Although in their pictures they showed her face, in her pictures, it was always without their face in it. 

Army always knew who it was, but she didn't want anyone accusing her of chasing clout. She posted pictures of Jin's back when he was cooking, Yoongi sleeping on the couch with a blanket over his face, etc. Some people speculated that they all had a relationship together, but they never crossed the line in public, and if she was seen hugging them or holding hands, everyone just assumed it was because she was American.

Hobi posted a photo of her asleep at the counter with a plate of food in front of her untouched; it almost broke Twitter. Tae posted one of him sitting on the couch and her hugging him from behind that people loved. But Jimin and Kook, they took artistic shots of her. Jimin got a black and white one of her when she was leaning against the wall, holding her belly, talking to it. Kookie got her in the kitchen, flipping pancakes in the air.