Chapter 50

Jin picked her up and laid her on the bed. "We can't take too long. Aimes will be up soon, and we all need to eat."

Stasia nodded her head, "let's do this." 

He chuckled but obliged. He was to the hilt moments later, and it stung so pleasantly. He set a medium pace that hit all the right spots when her legs were on his shoulders. He worked her through two orgasms, and then he finally had his. 

It was perfect timing, too, because she could hear Kook talking really loudly to Aimes to try and mask the sounds from her room. They really need better soundproofing. 

She walked out of her room with a big grin on her face. Everyone was getting hungry, so it was time to start dinner. She rummaged through the fridge to see what they had and settled on a Mexican food night. She made tacos, enchiladas, chips, and dip, and for dessert, they had churros and ice cream. She didn't make Mexican food a lot since some of the ingredients were harder to find. 

But it's always a hit when she does make it. After dinner, Aimes wanted to watch a movie. She wanted to watch something from her childhood, so Stasia gave her the choice between Care Bears and Rainbow Bright. She chose Rainbow Bright, so they loaded it up and snuggled on the couch. 

Twenty minutes or so into it, her eyes started drooping. Hobi offered to put her in bed. Stasia wanted to finish the movie, regardless of the fact she'd seen it a hundred times. It's just a happy childhood memory. When Hobi was done making sure Aimes was asleep, he came back to the living room to watch with her. 

"We can change it; I know this has to bore you to death?"

"If it makes you happy, it makes me happy." 

They cuddled up on the couch and finished the last bit of the movie. Stasia asked if he wanted to watch another. She had class tomorrow, but it was in the afternoon, so she could stay up a bit later tonight if she wanted. He picked a movie that had some really racy scenes in it. 

He saw her squirming, "Is this making you wet, sweetie?" He whispered in his Dom voice, she turned to him and nodded.

"Do you want me to take care of that little problem?"

Stasia nodded again.

"No, no, no. Use your words. Tell me exactly what you want me to do to fix it."

She blushed, she wasn't afraid of dirty talk, she sends the guys naughty texts all the time. But it's different when it's Dom Hobi. "I want you to fuck me right here. I want you to bend me over and fuck me so hard that I see stars. I want to scream your name until my voice is hoarse."

When his eyes darkened, she saw the shift in him. He did exactly what she asked. She had to scream into the couch cushion because she didn't want a repeat of earlier, but it was so amazing. Stasia limped her way to her bedroom, completely satisfied. When she got to the door, she turned to look at him. "Be ready for round two soon."

He nodded and followed her to take a shower. She thoroughly enjoyed cleaning every inch of Hobi. She was fairly sure she enjoyed it more than him. Once he was all squeaky clean, he washed her from head to toe. They got out and dried their hair; there was no need for pjs. 

When they got to her bed, they lay down and cuddled for a bit. That itch was starting to come back, so she whispered in his ear, "Hobi, sweetie. Do you remember those handcuffs I bought? You promised to use them on me, but you haven't. How about now? I'll be at your mercy."

"Are you sure that's what you really want? Because when I have right where I want you, I might never let you go."

"But that sounds fantastic to me."

He threw on shorts and went to retrieve the handcuffs from his room. When he came back, she was practically squirming. He opened her side drawer and pulled out the blindfold. "I want you to be blindfolded as well. You'll have to rely on your other senses."

Hobi had her handcuffed to the headboard and she was blindfolded, he turned some music on in case she got too loud and then he left her there, on all fours to squirm for a bit. She could hear him doing something, but just barely. She felt so vulnerable with her ass in the air, blindfolded, handcuffed, and out of sorts on hearing anything clearly. 

She felt the bed rustle a bit and felt his hands on her ass, he was rubbing her cheeks then out of nowhere he landed a fast smack. Hobi kissed the spot and went back to rubbing. After the sting had worn off, he smacked the other cheek, kissed the spot, and rubbed it until it didn't hurt. He kept this pattern up until she was almost in tears. She was so wet, horny, and ready for him. 

"Hoseok, please. I don't know how much more I can take."

"Oh, pretty girl, you can take as much as I give you. Now be a good little girl and take your spankings."

He went back to his spanking pattern, and just when she thought she'd break, he was inside her to the hilt. Stasia moaned so loud, and it felt so good that she almost orgasmed just from that. He was very deep at this angle, but he refused to move. She tried to move forward, but he had a tight grip on her hips, so she couldn't move an inch. He snaked one hand around to her front and pinched her clit.

That was all it took; she was lost. As soon as her orgasm was almost done, that's when he started moving. He wanted to prolong her orgasm, and between his pumps reaching her g-spot and his fingers thrumming her clit it was the longest orgasm she'd ever had in her life. Finally, he reached his, and she got a reprieve. He undid the handcuffs and removed the blindfolds. The music paused, and she didn't know if she was even on Earth anymore. He kissed her tears away, "are you okay, Nae Sesang? I know that was intense, but it wasn't too much, was it?"

Stasia turned to look at him. She was exhausted, but she had to give him a kiss and let him know that it was exactly what she wanted and needed at the time.