Chapter 64

As promised, she made sure that she found Yoongi every day for the next month to ensure the best possible chances of getting pregnant. She was doubtful it would work, but miracles have happened before. The day that the doctor cleared her, there was a change in the air at home. It was like they all knew, but no one wanted to make the first move. 

She wasn't pregnant yet, so she didn't want to have sex with anyone, but there were other holes that pleased them. When she got home Jin was in the kitchen, when she went down on him it didn't take very long before he was gripping the counter and her hair.

Later that afternoon, she found JK about to start a Vlive, and she wanted to torture him. Stasia snuck in unseen and crawled under his desk. He lifted his eyebrow up to ask what she was doing, but he soon realized that she was on a mission. 

So he played some songs for the Army that he really liked, and he rambled on about nothing, trying to keep a straight face. He swallowed some of his drink from a cup and turned giggly and giddy. Army assumed that he was drunk and Vlive-ing again when, in all actuality, he was trying not to moan and groan through his orgasm. He ended the Vlive after he was done and pulled her up onto his lap. 

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?" 

"Can't I show you how much I've missed you?" She said innocently.

He just snorted, "Well, Army is going to really think I was drunk again, but I guess that's better than the alternative."

Stasia gave him a quick kiss and went to feed the babies. She knew that Tae and Jimin would be in shortly, so she made sure that she was naked when they walked in. "The babies have been fed and are down for their nap; now, are you two hungry?" Their eyes darkened as they stalked towards the bed. When they got to her, she looked at them as they were gazing at her body, "We can't have sex, well, not in that hole anyway. But everything else is open and ready to party."

They nodded and looked at each other; they descended down on her like she was the sole water source in the middle of the desert. They were on her breasts and Jimin had his hand in her panties, he was being gentle, not that he needed to be but she appreciate it. Jimin reached into the nightstand and tossed Tae the bottle of lube; he caught it one-handed without even looking.

Tae lubed himself up and then turned her onto her side, he lifted her leg over his hip and he was entering her from behind. Jimin's fingers were still inside her in the front, so she was distracted by what Tae was doing. When Tae was fully in, Jimin started pumping his fingers and hooking them. 

He pinched her clit, and she was lost. Stasia needed Jimin in her mouth, or she'd wake the babies up by screaming. He knew what she wanted, so he laid down on his back and pushed his pants off. Tae waited until Jimin was in her mouth, and then he went back to his pumping. They all came together and lay down on the bed, breathless.

The guys were tired from getting up with babies when she fed them, so after a great sexual workout, they passed out. She crawled out of bed and threw on a long shirt. She went in search of Hobi. She walked into his room, and he was sitting on his bed reading. She walked right past him without saying a word. 

She brushed her teeth with her toothbrush and then started the shower. She dropped her shirt on the ground and walked into the shower. Stasia washed her hair and finished soaping her body up when Hobi walked into the bathroom. He stood at the shower door with his arms crossed. Hobi wasn't used to being ignored. So she knew she was pushing all of his buttons.

She rinsed off her body, taking care to rub herself in an enticing way. When she knew he was about to hit the end of where she could push him, she started to undress him. He let her, but he looked at her with a serious face the entire time. When she had him fully naked, she pulled him into the shower. She got up on her tippy toes and whispered, "You have two choices, I can take you in my mouth until you scream with pleasure, or I can bend over, and you can fuck my ass raw until we both scream with pleasure. What's it going to be?"

His eyes darkened, and he said in his Dom's voice, "Turn around and bend over. Your punishment is no prep work will be done," he said in a husky tone. Jokes on him; she didn't need it. Then he lined himself up with her hole and slowly inserted himself. It hurt a little, but thanks to Tae, she had already loosened up. 

Once he was in, he didn't hold back. He let her know just how hard it's been not having her these past months. He gave her his everything, and it brought tears to her eyes. He loved her so much, and she loved him. Hobi brings out a side of her that she didn't even know she had or needed to be fulfilled. When they were done, they cleaned up, and then Hobi carried her to the counter. He sat her down and dried her body, then her hair. He was the sweetest thing. She loved how they took care of her.

After dinner, Joonie and her were left by themselves at the table. It was like everyone knew he needed his time with her, too. She walked over to sit on his lap and gave him a kiss. Then she turned to straddle him without breaking the kiss. Poor Joonie, she dry-humped him more than she should. After she had her orgasm, she dropped her head to his chest. "Joon, I'm so sorry. I don't know why I keep pouncing on you and doing this like we are 15. Jesus, what is wrong with me?" 

He rubbed her back, "As I told you last time, you can pounce on me any time because I wanted this too."

"Well, now it's time for you to have fun, too," she slid down to the floor and unbuttoned his pants; when she had him out, she gave him a lick from bottom to top.

"Stasia, what are you doing?"

She raised an eyebrow and said in her deadpan voice, "Why, Joonie? I'd think it was obvious. I'm going to blow you until you know. You blow." Then she took him back in her mouth. Everything was going great until the turd that is Yoongi walked into the kitchen. Joon had his head laid back on the back of the chair, just enjoying the moment. 

Yoongi walked in and freaking sat down at the other side of the table, "Joon, you awake?"

Joonie snapped his head up and began stammering, "Oh, uh, yeah. Why do you ask? Why are you here?"

Yoongi just chuckled; he knew exactly what was going on because she could feel his legs on either side of her. That little shit, he isn't going to leave until Joon orgasms. Let's hope that Joon is a better actor than she is.

She took him into her throat, and Joon made a strange noise, which just made Yoongi laugh and run his hands over her back. She needed to finish this, and soon. She massaged his balls and played with that spot. He was lost and going and going and going. He was silent throughout the entire thing; all he could do was lay his head back on the chair. When she was done, he buttoned up and took off to his room. Yoongi pulled the tablecloth up and looked at her with a smirk.