Chapter 46

Tae threw her over his shoulder and smacked her ass, Stasia laughed, and then as they were walking to her bedroom, she winked at Jimin and crooked her finger to beckon him forward. He turned to the others, "night, wear earplugs," he grinned and chased after them.

When they got in the room, Tae threw her on the bed. She didn't stay down long; she got on her knees and started unzipping his pjs. Once he was down to nothing, she turned to Jimin and did the same thing. Then she ran her palms down their chests until she got to her favorite part. They both looked to the ceiling and groaned. 

Jimin looked at Tae, "Stasia's been a bad girl tonight. How do you think we should punish her?"

"Hmm, how about we blindfold her? Then she won't know who is doing what.."

"That sounds like a plan, Tae; you get the blindfold."

Tae reached into her nightstand and pulled out her blindfold. While he was in there, he also found one of her toys. "Hmm, looks like we can have some fun with this."

Jimin tied the blindfold around her eyes and told her to lie down. Then she had two mouths on her, they had a rhythm, they moved around each other on her body like it was a synchronized dance. They thought they were being slick and that she wouldn't know who was who, but she knew these men's bodies just as well as they knew her own. 

Stasia knew it was Jimin who was kissing her, and it was Tae who was licking her core. When they both stopped, Tae was on her breasts, and Jimin was sinking his hard cock into her; she knew. She turned her head to Tae, "Baby, in my mouth now." He chuckled and obliged, after a few licks she pulled him out with a pop. "Honey, faster and harder, please. I feel like my entire body is on fire. I need this; I need you." Then she was back to her Tae lollipop. 

Jimin flipped her over onto all fours. Tae sat in front of her so she could still taste him, and then Jimin inserted her toy into her unsuspecting ass. It was on full blast, and she had not expected it. Her orgasm was instantaneous and hard. Soon, they followed suit. Jimin whispered in her ear that she better get ready for round two, then three, then four, and so on and so forth. Because they were going to fuck her all night long. They kept their word, and the blindfold wasn't removed until she passed out from sheer exhaustion. 

The next day, she wasn't even ashamed to admit that she had walked a little funny. She was thankful that it was Saturday and she didn't have any classes that day. So she could just hang out at home, being sore. She was lying down on the couch with Ami, watching Monsters Inc., when Jimin came in. 

He pulled her legs up to put them in his lap. He was absentmindedly running his hands up and down them. When he got close to her pussy, she hissed, "If you touch me anywhere in this area, I will personally saw yours off, stuff it and mount it on my wall." She quipped with a glare in his direction. 

He laughed, that asshole. Aimes and Stasia took a nap on the couch and woke up when Hobi came to get them for dinner. He woke them both up in the same way: kisses and tickles. 

On Monday, she finished up her class with Seventeen. They had an interview in an hour, and it was supposed to be all in English. They asked if she would come to watch and help if they needed it. She didn't have Aimes since she was with Joon and Hobi. She texted the group chat and let the guys know that she was staying a bit late to help SVT through an interview. 

They nailed the interview. Normally, Joshua and Vernon take charge when it's English-speaking events, but every single one of them answered several times in perfect English. They even thanked her during the interview for being an amazing teacher. 

When the interview was over, the show's CEO invited them to go eat afterward. Stasia was packing her things so she could head home, but the CEO wanted her to come, too. Stasia wasn't really sure about it, but the guys genuinely wanted her to come as well. She sent a text to the group chat and told them that she was invited out to eat with SVT and that she'd text them the restaurant when she got there. 

The restaurant was right next door, so they just walked there. They all sat down, and they ordered a ton of food, soju, and beer. Before the food even arrived, they wanted to take a round of shots. She didn't want to, but the CEO was sitting next to her, and he was insistent. 

As the night went on, there was lots of yummy food to eat. DK was grilling meat for her, and she was getting full. But the CEO got a little too chummy for her liking. She turned to her left and asked The 8 in Mandarin if he'd switch places with her. He did, but that didn't stop the CEO from moving, either. He basically followed her around wherever she went to sit. 

Stasia could tell the guys were uncomfortable, but if they did anything, it could jeopardize their career. She didn't want that for them. So she just gritted her teeth and downed a soju bomb, then another one, and another one. 

Finally, he crossed the line too far; she looked down at his hand and then looked at him. She put on her sweetest smile, "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop touching me. While most women would let you do this because they are afraid of you, and the guys can't do anything because you can blacklist them, and it'll hurt their career. I, however, am not afraid of you, so you have two seconds to remove your hand, or you'll need a cast. ONE.

"TWO," she heard, and then all she saw was a fist and the CEO holding his very bloody nose. Stasia looked up and saw Kook and Jimin standing there. "Like her, we aren't afraid of you, and you can't afford to blacklist us. But we're going to blacklist you. See how much you lose because you can't keep your hands to yourself." Kook looked like he was about to murder this old geezer.

"Kookie, Jimin. What are y'all doing here." 

"You never texted us where you were, so we got worried." Jimin was holding the key on his necklace. Ahh, they didn't know where she was, so they used the tracking device to find her. Of course, they came in at the perfect time. Stasia stood up and said goodbye to the guys, then she grabbed Kookie's and Jimin's hands, and they walked out of the restaurant.