Introduction

Hi everyone :) I just wanted to give some context on the characters to help you understand y/n a bit more.

Y/n is 16 an turns 17 in this story. She is very thoughtful and creative but is also very shy. Y/n uses she/her pronouns. At one point Tubbo will make up a cute nickname for y/n. This will be referred to as y/nn in the story. You can make up the nickname based on your real name :)

Y/n has two parents and one brother. Her parents names are Melissa and Jeremy and she does not have a very good relationship with them. They want her to marry a rich business man who is 20 years older then her and incredibly abusive. They are incredibly traditional and believe y/n is destined to be a housewife. Y/n disagrees and wants to become and vet. Her brothers name is Nick (yes it is sapnap bitchesss). He is incredibly supportive and protective of y/n and wants her to peruse her dreams. He hates his parents for what they have done to her. 

Y/n also has anxiety due to the trauma her parents have inflicted on her. She frequently has panic attacks in stressful situations and Nick is the only person who can help her (not for long tho ;) ). I myself do not suffer from diagnosed anxiety however I have done all the necessary research to portray it as accurately as possible. If I get anything wrong or write something offensive please do not hesitate to contact me. I cannot say I understand everything people with anxiety go through I am just doing my best :)

I hope you enjoy the story and if you do please share with your friends I would appreciate it so much <3

through thick and thin (tubbo x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें