What happened after + A/N

Hey guys :)

So I left the rest of the story up to interpretation but some people wanted more so I thought I'd give a summary of what I think happened after the ending :)

Y/n and Nick still go to the police about her parents and they are caught and charged with assault and harassment. Y/n never sees them again after that.

Nick and Karl continue to date and once Y/n is 18, Nick moves out and lives with Karl in an apartment close by. They get two dogs together. 

Clay and George stay together and Clay proposes. George asks Y/n to be his best woman and Clay asks Nick to be his best man. George also gets to meet Tubbo as he is Y/n's date and he really likes him.

Finally, Y/n and Tubbo stay together and when Nick moves out Tubbo moves in. They finish college and decide to start a youtube and twitch channel. They blow up gaining millions of subscribers and followers and start making merch and do lots of other small projects. 

Thank you once again for all the support, it is what kept me motivated to keep updating! If you enjoyed please follow to see my upcoming stories and announcements! My current fan fictions that I have written/am writing are:

how sparks fly (tommyinnit x reader) - Very fluffy enemies to lovers story. No smut and some TW.

Also happy pride month to all my bendy rulers (including me) :)))