Chapter 11 - Minecraft dates

The rest of the lesson was alright. I mean don't get me wrong sitting next to Tubbo was great but Maddie was a different story. Whenever Tubbo and I started to have a conversation she would butt in and tell him about how she was better or how much money she had. It really pissed me off. When the lesson ended I think Tubbo and I were more than happy to be leaving. We left and headed towards our next lesson. The rest of the day flew by and before I knew it the bell was ringing signalling the end of the school day. As I was walking out to Nick's car I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Tubbo holding a small piece of paper. I looked at him confused as he handed it to me.

"I- If you feel alone or just want to talk h- here's my number," he stuttered. I couldn't help but smile at how cute he was when he was nervous. I thanked him and said goodbye before heading to Nick's car. I didn't even realise I was smiling like an idiot until he pointed it out.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked. I immediately snapped out of it and tried to hide the pink tone that was slowly spreading across my face.

"N- nothing it's nothing," I said quickly. But we both knew I was lying. Then he noticed the piece of paper in my hand.

"Wait who's number is that?" he asked. I already knew he was getting protective. Luckily I know he wouldn't mind Tubbo giving me his number.

"Oh it's Toby's," I said. His face went from slightly angry to smirking.

"Ohhhh your boyfriend I see I see,"  he said giggling to himself. I punched him on the arm which only made him laugh harder.

"He's not my boyfriend prick," I said. He giggled again and I just rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour. But to be honest, I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't enjoy the teasing. It made me feel more like his friends rather than just his little sister. When we got home I thought about texting Tubbo but didn't want to come off clingy so I decided to set up my PC instead. 

Nick had an old office that he doesn't use anymore since he moved his PC to his room so I decided to set it up in there. You might be wondering what my parents thought about me gaming. Well, they didn't actually know I did. I knew they would take away my PC if they found out so I mostly played after they went to sleep or went out. It was sort of escaping the reality of my shitty life. Although I knew I would have a better life here, I still decided to bring it. I got all the parts out and started to set it up. 

I play on Xbox so my knowledge of PCs is nonexistent therefore I can't explain how she put it together :)

Once I had finished, I asked Nick to come and check I did it right. To my surprise, I only made a couple of mistakes. I booted it up and pulled up Minecraft (my favourite game). I logged onto my world and flew around with my elytra for a bit. This world was extremely op. I had multiple sets of netherite armour and multiple complex XP farms. It was one of the few things I was really proud of. But all of my friends thought gaming was for boys so it got pretty lonely. Then it hit me.

Why don't I ask Tubbo to play?

I quickly grabbed my phone and the piece of paper with his number on from my pocket and sent him a quick message.

You                                                                                                                                                                                                Hey its y/n :)

Seconds later my phone dinged. I smiled when I saw it was from Tubbo.

Tubbo :)                                                                                                                                                                                      Hey y/nn! :)))