Chapter 17 - In your arms

14/10/21 edit - changed the tw and credits given for scene inspiration

TW// attempted sexual assault (not graphic dw!)

No POV still

"So what are you gonna do?" Jenna asked, curiously. Maddie looked at her coldly.

"That's none of your business!" she snapped "Just someone go find Jake," she snapped her fingers and Jenna left reluctantly. She returned moments later with Jake. 

Jake is the guy who tried to get with y/n a few chapters ago btw 

"Alright everyone leave!" she said to her friends. Her friends exchanged confused and unimpressed glances before wandering off.

"What do you want?" Jake asked. Maddie smirked.

"I know about your little bet," she smirked. Jake froze.

"Wha- what bet?" he stuttered. 

"The one you have going on with Jason saying who can score with y/n first," she said "And don't even try to deny it!" He sighed.

"I'm sorry it was stupid, I know you hate her and all but it was just a little joke!" he said defensively. Maddie giggled.

"Don't worry! I'm not mad at you, in fact, I wanna help you win," she said mischievously. Jake looked at her, intrigued.

"I'm listening," he said. She grinned.

"Y/n is actually at this party and I have a feeling if she has a few drinks in her she might be a bit more willing," she said. Jake raised his eyebrows before letting out an evil grin.

"I'll take that into consideration," he said, before walking off with an unsettling smile that never once left his face.

Y/n POV

It had been around 5 minutes since that person came and took Tubbo away and I was started to get worried. I quickly erased that thought from my mind. It was his house he was probably fine. Two more minutes passed by and I was beginning to need to use the bathroom. I got up from the sofa and balanced myself. I was still swaying slightly as I walked but I still managed to stay on my feet. I walked over to Niki.

"Hey I'm just gonna use the bathroom," I said. She nodded at me and I walked out of the room.

As I walked into the main area where the party was I was hit my the loud music and pulsating lights. Slightly shocked at the sudden change of scenery, I stumbled a little. I rubbed my eyes and leaned against a wall to keep myself up before heading to the bathroom. I have never been to Tubbo's house before so finding it was a challenge. I reached the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I looked in the mirror, observing my hair and makeup, which was now slightly messed up from rubbing my eyes. I was about to use the toilet then remembered I forgot to lock the door. I went over to do so but before I could someone barged in and closed the door behind them.

I looked up at them to see a guy from my class. I tried to push past him to leave but he was blocking the door and I was too drunk and uncoordinated to squeeze through.

"Hey y/n," he said as he walked closer to me. I backed away but then felt a wall behind my back. I couldn't quite see right and my head was throbbing like crazy.

"I n- need to get back to my friends," I hiccuped. He smirked at me and placed his hands on my waist.

"It's okay you will see them in a minute," he said. I tried desperately to get his hands off of me but I ended up falling back into the wall.

"No p- please," I slurred. 

"Shhhhh," he hushed, running his fingers through my hair. "You have beautiful eyes," I was terrified and just wanted to leave but he was much bigger and stronger than me. His hands were still on my waist, I could feel them tightening every second.