Chapter 18 - Hangover's a bitch

I'm an idiot and forgot to include the bit where Nick calls to check on y/n and Tubbo reassures him that she's fine and that she can stay with him for the night so pretend it happened plz :)

Y/n POV (In the morning)

I woke up to the rays of sunlight shining through the cracks in the blinds. My eyes fluttered open to which then I was greeted by a crippling pain in my stomach. I groaned and buried myself into the blankets, longing to fall back asleep. I honestly felt like I was about to puke my small intestine out. It took me about 3 seconds to process where I was and when I did I shot up like a bullet. I immediately regretted it as a sharp pain rushed to my head. I flopped back onto the bed and grabbed my head, wincing in pain. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around the room. And then it clicked.

I WAS IN TUBBO'S MOTHERFUCKING BED! I could the butterflies in my stomach as I remembered his deep brown eyes and fluffy brown hair. But what was I doing in his bed? And why wasn't I at home? More importantly, what the fuck happened last night? There were so many thoughts spinning around my head that I couldn't think straight. I sat there for a moment, at war with my thoughts when I remembered.

Nick.

I was so out of it I completely forgot to call him. He worries about me enough without me going off to parties and not coming home. I quickly sat up and tried to get out of bed. As soon as I had taken a couple of steps I started to feel dizzy and fell back on the floor, making a loud thud. I lay there for a second, my head in a daze when I heard frantic footsteps coming from outside. The door flung open and a very anxious Tubbo barged in.

Tubbo POV (From the start of the chapter)

I was sitting at the breakfast bar, still a little groggy from sleep when I got a call from Tommy. To be honest, his loud voice was the last thing I wanted to hear right now but I would never hear the end of it if I declined. I pressed accept and sighed before putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said, my voice still a little raspy

"Big T! Did you just wake up?" he half-shouted down the phone. I grimaced at his loud voice.

"Yeah so?"

"It's 11 o'clock man! You usually wake up at 9 why the late morning?" he asked. I sighed.

"The sofa isn't the most comfortable to sleep on," I said, getting up and putting the kettle on.

"Why were you sleeping on the sofa?" he asked.

"Y/n passed out in my bed," I yawned, leaning on the counter. Little did I know that one sentence was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. Tommy immediately started screaming down the phone.

"WAIT WHAT! WHY IS Y/N AT YOUR HOUSE? OH MY GOD!" he screamed. I flinched, shocked by the sudden loud noise and moved the phone away from my ear.

"Bloody hell you scared me half to death," I groaned.

"WAIT SO ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER OR SOMETHING?" he asked, still shouting. I shushed him and went to grab a mug from the cupboard.

"No, she was just way too drunk, I couldn't send her home," I said, putting a teabag in the mug and pouring the boiling water in. "Plus I don't know if she even sees me that way," Tommy started laughing hysterically.

"What?" I asked

"Oh come on are you really that naive?" he said, still snickering slightly. I took the teabag out of the mug and went to grab the milk.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little confused. 

"Of course she likes you dumbass!" he said. My face flushed a shade of pink but luckily no one was there to see it.