Chapter 3 - Crush?

TW//some strong language, vague mentioning of anxiety

Tubbo POV

"Tubbo! Are you listening to me bitch?" Tommy snapped.

"Huh?" I said in confusion. Truthfully I hadn't heard a word he said.

I was too distracted by her.

A girl looked about 16 maybe 17 standing all alone in a crowded place. Everything about her was breathtaking. From her hair to her perfect face and her eyes. Don't get me started on her eyes. They sparkled like a thousand diamonds. Although she wasn't smiling, I could tell it would be beautiful when she did. She looked so lonely, so lost. All I wanted to do was tell her everything was gonna be ok. She looked like she could use a friendly face. 

What am I talking about? Snap out of it Tubbo you don't even know this girl. But as hard as I tried to stop, I felt my eyes drift back to her.

Tommy looked at me with a confused look on his face before looking in the direction I was. Upon realising it was a girl I was looking at he giggled and punched me on the arm.

"Awwww does wittle Toby have a crush?" he cooed.

I looked back at him. He was smiling from ear to ear. 

"Shut up" I snapped but I couldn't hold back the smile that was slowly forming on my face. That smile quickly disappeared when I looked back at the girl though.

She looked stressed and scared, her body shaking. You could tell she was trying to hide it and keep her head down but she still caught my eye.

"Is she ok?" I asked Tommy. He looked at me confused once again before looking back at her.

"Oh shit I don't think so"

"What do we do?" I asked, half panicking. I didn't even know this girl but I was still worried about her. 

"Let's go ask if she's ok," Tommy said before grabbing my wrist and pulling me over.

"Wait, NO. Let me go you prick!" I squealed but it was too late. 

As we approached her I felt my heart beat quicker and quicker. I quickly fixed my hair before we reached her.

At first, she didn't notice us, she almost looked like she was in a trance. But she soon snapped out of it when Tommy spoke.

"Hey are you ok?" he asked.

She looked up at him, it was clear she was holding back her tears. 

"I, I, um" she stammered before sighing "No, I just moved here and now I'm lost"

My ears perked up at the sound of her saying 'moved here'. She lives here? That means I'm gonna get to see her a lot more. I could feel my face start to heat up. I hope she didn't see.

"Oh, where are you looking to go?" Tommy asked.

"Ummmm." She quickly took about her phone and pulled up google. She typed something in and hit search.

"The Sainsbury's at 27 New England street," she said nervously

I immediately recognised that address. It was on the way to my secret spot. My secret spot was a spot that only I knew about. I always go there if I ever feel stressed or anxious. No one knew about it though. Not even Tommy.

"Oh if you keep going down this road and take the 2nd exit on the left and then the 1st exit on the right you should find it." I blurted out.

She looked at me with a relieved look on her face then smiled at me. God, it was a gorgeous smile.

"Thanks." She said quietly before turning to leave. 

My smile soon faded. I couldn't let her leave without getting to know her a bit.

"Wait!" I quickly blurted out. She turned to look at me. And I could instantly feel my face heat up as she looked at me.

"Um, what, what school are you going to attend?" I stammered

She gave out a small grin before replying.

"Sir Herobrine,"

My heart literally flew up out of my chest. SHE WAS ATTENDING MY FUCKING SCHOOL. I couldn't hold back and a cheesy grin spread across my face. God, I probably looked so stupid.

"C-cool, I actually go there as well," I said

She smiled back at me and blushed. Although she tried to hide it by pretending to scratch her face, I could see it, clear as day. I blushed too.

"I'll see you there then I guess," she said, still smiling.

She thanked us once again before turning around and leaving. I sighed silently (or so I thought) and looked over at Tommy who has a stupid smile on his face.

"So, that was entertaining" he laughed.

I blushed "W-what was?" I said, clearly flustered.

Of course, Tommy found this hilarious. He let out a huge laugh.

"Oh my god dude you couldn't be more smitten if you tried" he wheezed.

I rolled my eyes at him "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Whatever Romeo" he muttered. I punched him on the arm which only set him off again.

I had just met this girl there was no way I had feelings for her, right? I mean I just thought she was pretty that's all. I mean really pretty. She could easily model if she wanted. Wait, what did I just say? Ugh, Tommy's not gonna let this one go.

~A/N~

Word count: 892 words

Summary - (This is from Tubbo's POV) Tubbo notices y/n standing all alone and is taken aback by her beauty. Tommy notices him staring and teases him. Tubbo then notices that y/n is shaking and looks very anxious so he tells Tommy. Tommy grabs his wrist and pulls him over to y/n to ask what's wrong. Tommy asks y/n and she asks for directions. Tubbo knows where the shop is and gives her directions. She smiles and turns to walk away when Tubbo asks what school she's attending. He then is excited to find they are attending the same school. She thanks them again and walks off. Tubbo is teased by Tommy on his newfound crush on y/n.

Hey everyone :)

I just want to say thank you so much for 4 reads! It might not seem like a lot but it blows my mind that people want to read my stories! If you enjoy please remember to add it to your library or follow so you will be notified when I update the story! I do still go to school but will be working hard to update every 3 days at the minimum! Eat, drink and wash yourselves people!

Love you guys <3