Chapter 9 - School sucks

TW// panic attack

Although I really hated the thought of going at first, I am so glad I went. Not only because I had so much fun, but because I stepped out of my comfort zone a bit. And now that I have, I know that there is nothing to be afraid of if I go again. When we arrived at home it was 6:30 so I decided to watch some TV and give myself a pamper evening. I got some popcorn from the cupboard, did a facemask and just relaxed. Relaxing evenings were somewhat non-existent in my parent's house. If I even thought about relaxing my parents would somehow find another chore to do to keep me busy. Once they had me go through the spice draw and organise them alphabetically. I can't remember the last time I had a lazy Sunday evening like this.

And that's when it hit me.

If today was Sunday then tomorrow was Monday. Meaning that tomorrow was my first day at school.

Fuck.

Panic slowly started to pump through my veins as I sat there in pure shock. What do I need to bring? What bag to I take? What do I wear? Where do I sit at lunch? My mind was racing as these questions played over and over in my head. But most importantly, was I going to see him

I wasted no more time and quickly sprung of the sofa and wash off my facemask. I ran over to my suitcase and started looking for an outfit. By the time I had found it my clothes were scattered everywhere. (Yes I'm British ik secondary schools have uniforms but lets pretend they don't for now ;) )

(You can pick one of these or your own)