Chapter 9

Song: meet me in the pale moonlight by Lana del Rey
***

Genevieve

I put on my dress and take a look in the mirror. I wanted to wear my hair open tonight.
I put on some makeup and strap a few knives around my thigh. This dress didn't have a slit which made it easier to hide them, but also harder to reach them.

When I arrive in the kitchen I see Harry packing a few guns and his special knives.
I've never actually seen him use them.

"How will you even get us in there?" I ask, looking at him in front of me.

"I know someone there. His name is Richard. I told him I wanted to take my new Girlfriend out to go Ballroom dancing for her first time. He told me we can go right through which means take as many weapons under this dress as you want."

"What about Zayn?"  I ask.

"I need him to wait outside with a Sniper rifle in case something goes wrong.
He also needs to drive but I already told him everything"

"And if we get him we bring him here?"

"Yeah," he says adjusting his jacket.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Always" I answer him.

He smirks, gesturing to me to walk out the door.

We arrive at the Venue with a lot of people. Paparazzi are all over the place.
"Harry, how are we supposed to get the guy out of here?"

"I said trust me for fucks sake," he says, keeping a smile for the cameras.
I also kinda forgot that this is a public thing, and he's a public figure.

He grabs my waist pulling me closer as my eyes shoot up to him.
"what are you doing?"

"You're my girlfriend, did you forget about that?"

"No, I choose to ignore it," I tell him.

We make our way inside. The venue is beautiful, it looks nearly like a palace.
The Orchestra is playing music while people are chatting, dancing, and drinking.
Harry grabs my side again walking me over to the bar.

"What do you drink?" He asks.

"Vodka" He frowns his eyebrows together.

"What?" I ask, seeing the look on his face.

"Nothing" he simply says, before following my request.

I start looking around for someone that fits the description we got.

There are a lot of people here but they are all the same. I need to find someone that sticks out. Someone that would be able to do the things I saw in the files. Someone that knows what he is doing. Someone that is also analyzing his surroundings.

My eyes shoot to a man on the other side of the room who's holding a drink in his right hand. His other hand is covered with a glove, he's looking around in theobromine, keeping an eye on everything, just like I am.
That is our guy.

"What are you staring at?"

"The Man. A little left from you. Gloves and a drink he's looking for his surrounding"

"The age is fitting. His ring." Harry notices.

"What?" I question.
"He's wearing the same ring he is wearing on one of the photos from the file."

"What are we doing now?"

"We wait," he says down the rest of his drink.

He holds his hand out in front of me.
"What are you doing?"