Chapter 25

Song: out of the woods by Taylor Swift
***

Harry

"This is a stupid idea," Genevieve says walking behind me.

"I know, but we need our stuff from the hotel so will just have to risk it" I explain, damn well knowing that this is absolutely stupid.

"Harry," she says stepping in front of me, she looked really small like this, that kinda made me smile.

"We are drunk and I swear to god there will be people waiting for us up there," she says, and I know she's right but that didn't really stop me right now.

"They are not gonna expect us to be stupid enough to go back there, it's 4 am believe me they don't think we are coming," I say, knowing I'm lying but also wanting my stuff back.

It will be fine.

"That's the exact same thing you said before we went to that guy's house and nearly got blown up," she says, being right again, making me almost wanna get our bags without her.

"Ok but we didnt get blown up so we will go in there and risk it, I'll get in my car before we go in, get our things and get out, okay?" I go through the plan.

If you can call it a plan.

"This will never work" she cusses, walking in front of me.

***

"I told you this would never work" Is all she screams behind me as we are running down the street with our bags in our hands, gunshots from behind us.

We just needed to get into the car.

It will be fine.

That's when I feel a sharp pain in my leg, instantly regretting all of this.

"Not again" I scream out, getting to the side of the car and throwing myself in.

"See I told you this is a shit idea" she snaps at me, being damn proud that she was right. again.

This is really starting to get annoying.

"Ok, Ok I got it," I say starting the car while Gen gets one of the guns shooting at the men that were now turning around probably getting their cars.

"Ok move over," she says trying to climb over on the driver's seat.

"No, no I'll drive" I insist.

"But-"

"I've got this," I say.

Before she can argue about it, I'm already driving, looking behind me and seeing the guys in the cars behind us.

"What are we gonna do now?" she asks next to me, already loading more guns.

"We gotta get out of London, just for now. I have an idea" I say.

I look in the rearview mirror, keeping my eyes on the cars behind us.

I drove us out of town for a while just letting them follow us.

"We need to get rid of them," I say looking over to Gen next to me.

She bites her lip, before getting one of the guns out of the bag and rolling down the car window.

"What are you doing?" I scream, seeing her sticking her head out of the window,
flipping them off while sticking out her tongue.
I can't hold back my laughter, seeing her having very much fun in a situation like this right now.