Chapter 34

Song: Shut up and drive by Rihanna
***

Genevieve

"You need to get out of here, " Claire says to the man whose name is apparently Niall.

"How do you know Harry? What are you even doing here?" Niall asks, looking confused between Harry and her.

"It doesn't matter. Trust me you don't wanna be here" Claire assures him.

"Someone wanna let me in on all of this?" I ask, getting a confused look from all three of them.

"Niall, Genevieve, Genevieve, Niall," Harry says, gesturing between the two of us.

"Yeah, I got that. How do you know each other again?" I ask.

"Oh Niall here is in music too," he says with a smirk on his face.

"Oh my god yeah that's why your voice sounds so familiar, Claire listens to you all the time," I say.

"Oh does she," Niall says, a smirk on his face as he turns over to face Claire.

"Okay I'm still confused, but we are kinda busy now so," I say, gesturing for us to leave, making eye contact with Audrey who seems just as lost as I am.

"Oh yeah sorry. Call me" he says to Claire before waving us off and leaving, two guys following him.

I look back to Harry, wanting to speak till I get cut off by Zayn's voice behind me.

"Everything clear over here?" He asks, leaning against my shoulder.

"Yep, just the last two rooms," Harry says.

"Got it," Lauren says, making her way into room number one.

Jesse walks over to the other room, not saying anything. My attention goes back to Claire.

"Soo Niall?" I question, raising my brows at her.

She just chuckles, rolling her eyes at me before shaking her head.

"Lauren was right then. Why didn't you tell us?" I ask, not being offended but genuinely wondering since Claire basically never stops talking.

"I don't know, it's all pretty new. But I really like him" she admits.

"I really like him too" Harry joins her, a devilish smile on his face.

"No" Claire shouts as soon as the words leave his mouth, her index finger pointed at him.

"Don't worry, not in that way" Harry says, "yet" he adds, reciting a slap on his arm from Claire.

"Guys, you might wanna see this" Jesse calls from the other room, making Lauren and all of us walk over to him.

He's standing in front of the laptop in the middle of the room which seems to be the office.

We all gather around him, staring at what is right in front of us.

A video is playing.

Porn.

"So he watched porn? Why is that interesting?" Audrey asks.

No one says anything, Lauren's eyes meet mine, letting me know that we have the same thought.

"No. He sold it" Lauren says, moving away from the table.

"Make him suffer," she says while walking past me out of the room.

"Okay so he sold porn, but he's done so much worse" Harry points out.