Chapter 38*

Song: Cherry hill by Russ
***

Genevieve

After that concert, all I want is a shower and sex.

I had not spoken a word to Harry since he came off stage, ignored him during the car ride, and now that we are back walked right into the bathroom and got under the shower.

I'm just waiting for him to follow.

I let the hot water run through my hair, all the way down my back, hearing the bathroom door open and shut again.

I look through the steamed glass of the shower, seeing Harry and turning back under the water, running my hands over my face and up to the roots of my hair when I can feel him staring right behind me.

"You think that's how it works?" he whispers, making me not dare to move a muscle.

"Pretty sure it worked," I say, not turning around, still facing the wall in front of me.

His finger runs along my spine, letting my whole body tense from the small touch, before grabbing my waist, turning me around to face him.

"Look how shy you get with me," He says, smirking down at me.

I open my mouth to say something but before any words come out I'm pressed against the wall behind me, Harry standing tall in front of me.

"I'm an absolute fool for you," he says, his hands stroking along my jaw.

"And I promised you I will be so good to you," He says, his eyes glancing all over me before his lips come down to my neck, placing kisses from my collarbone up to behind my ear, making me moan softly.

"Can you let me do that Baby?" he moans into my neck.

"Do you want that?" he asks under his breath.

"Yes," I breathe out.

He looks to the side before I watch his face pulling up in a smirk.

"Ever tried one of these?" he asks, raising his eyebrows and gesturing over to the showerhead.

I nod, keeping my eyes on him.

I would have never thought I'd ever admit what I'm going to say next, but I know it will just turn him on more.

"Yours in Vienna is pretty good" I boldly say, watching his face fall into a smile he can't manage to hide from me.

"Is that so?" he questions, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Made me scream your name too so" I tease him, and seeing his reaction makes this absolutely worth it.

You can practically see how his mind is drawing a picture inside his head.

He bites the inside of his cheek before turning back to me.

My breathing is already speeding up just from the way he looks at me.

"So you really made yourself cum thinking of me?" He says slightly, raising his brows while keeping his eyes on me.

I nod as he walks closer removing the showerhead and holding it up in front of me.

"Show me" he demands while a small smirk builds upon his face.

"what?" I say being thrown off guard, buy his request. Not in a bad way though.

"Show me how you made yourself cum while screaming my name, you fucking whore" He says, handing me the showerhead.

"You want to watch me do it?" I ask looking up at him in front of me.